- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

@SlayerMarth

So for my little request... do you think you can make him shiny as well for the poses? that'll be awesome!

March 14, 2012, 12:59:07 AM #166 Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 01:33:06 AM by Colter
Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 13, 2012, 08:03:40 PM
Ah, well ok.
Could you send me a pm maybe when you're about to release him?
And buu will hopefully be done by this weekend.

EDIT:
I did em' all.
Since it looks like just Me, Ryuu, and SJ are the only ones here. And he hasn't done any so I did. It comes with the BP's and CSS Icon. (I personally don't like the little faded line DSX8 does. No offense if you see this. =X)




If you need a BP Just ask. ;) You're also a really cool guy and all the girls probably have the hots for you.

thanks for the compliment. i can make a bp from the csp so no need to make that for me =p
Ironically I just downloaded Wolverine too.

I do have another request though,
Crash Bandicoot
Scott Pilgrim (No PSA with Jeans)


Quote from: Nanobuds on March 14, 2012, 12:36:42 AM
@SlayerMarth

So for my little request... do you think you can make him shiny as well for the poses? that'll be awesome!
What do you mean??

@Colter
Alright, I'll get to it tomorrow. Can't right now.


March 14, 2012, 09:01:22 PM #169 Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 09:02:27 PM by SouthCraft
Can you make csp's for the new brawl styled buu's

I'm doing the recolors for them to.
So I have to do those before the CSP's.
They'll be done by the weekend. Maybe... BUM BUM BUUUM

yo slayer, who is next for me to do perfects=D...



hope you like this :P...i know i'm not done yet with your requests...


slayermarth, do you already have a sonic pose for me to do ;D

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 15, 2012, 10:49:20 PM
hope you like this :P...i know i'm not done yet with your requests...


slayermarth, do you already have a sonic pose for me to do ;D

thats more than half of my requests thanks alot :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 15, 2012, 10:49:20 PM
slayermarth, do you already have a sonic pose for me to do ;D
I pm'd it to you awhile back. I can resend it to you if need be.

Could you make a CSP and BP for this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24784
BTW do you guys do out of game CSPs and BPs? (picture of the character the hack is based on for example) if so, could you try and look for official art for the character i'm providing in the hack and make a csp and bp for it?
I'm back after a long while.


Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 16, 2012, 01:58:48 AM
I pm'd it to you awhile back. I can resend it to you if need be.
yeah resend it, i think i erased when i was deleting my messages.....im such a dumbass...XD
Quote from: Redpwnage795 on March 16, 2012, 02:15:26 AM
Could you make a CSP and BP for this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24784
BTW do you guys do out of game CSPs and BPs? (picture of the character the hack is based on for example) if so, could you try and look for official art for the character i'm providing in the hack and make a csp and bp for it?
i'll try to pose it like its official...it shouldnt be so hard when it comes to model imports..