- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

*facepalm* My cpu crashed or something..... I lost some CSP's and afew of my psa's. So the Buu's might be delayed once again....

Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 16, 2012, 03:15:00 AM
Do you have a picture you want??
Not yet. still looking for a good one.
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 16, 2012, 11:51:19 AM
*facepalm* My cpu crashed or something..... I lost some CSP's and afew of my psa's. So the Buu's might be delayed once again....

aww


March 17, 2012, 01:52:39 PM #183 Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 01:55:56 PM by slayermarth101
Welp, I managed to recover afew things.
Some of those things were these:




They aren't completely perfect due to their size. But they won't move around, they'll just get bigger/smaller. Either way the still look good in-game. ;)

Its funny because Buu doesn't have a mouth. xD
And thanks to Ryuu for doing what he did. (He knows.) ;)


March 17, 2012, 09:36:39 PM #185 Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 09:47:36 PM by slayermarth101
You need perfect poses or a CSP for that one?
If perfect poses, then I need recolors.


EDIT:
Darn, I had a great pose too. But I need those thumb bones to work. ;-;


Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 17, 2012, 09:36:39 PM
You need perfect poses or a CSP for that one?
If perfect poses, then I need recolors.


EDIT:
Darn, I had a great pose too. But I need those thumb bones to work. ;-;
The model's hands are in a fist :'( And I'll do recolors tomorrow afternoon ;)




Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 17, 2012, 01:52:39 PM
Its funny because Buu doesn't have a mouth. xD
And thanks to Ryuu for doing what he did. (He knows.) ;)
if only his mouth was movable, it would had look way better...i was thinking about making making each buus with their own poses with the recolors you planned for them but since the news about your cpu crashed...ruined my chances... :oshi:

If you make it, I'll photoshop a thumb on :P Just because it would look epically cool.


March 18, 2012, 04:24:00 AM #192 Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 03:02:49 PM by slayermarth101
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 18, 2012, 01:48:13 AM
if only his mouth was movable, it would had look way better...i was thinking about making making each buus with their own poses with the recolors you planned for them but since the news about your cpu crashed...ruined my chances... :oshi:
Im redoing it. So your chances are still good.

@Colter



@Carnage
The rest of those CSP's you wanted.


Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 17, 2012, 01:52:39 PM
Welp, I managed to recover afew things.
Some of those things were these:




They aren't completely perfect due to their size. But they won't move around, they'll just get bigger/smaller. Either way the still look good in-game. ;)

Its funny because Buu doesn't have a mouth. xD
And thanks to Ryuu for doing what he did. (He knows.) ;)
loving them!

thanks slayer marth lol wierdkirby lololol
also i got a few more requests but i guess i asked for too much in a row so i will wait a few days :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.