- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

what the heck is up with the poll? :srs: ???
i need to get motivated with doing more sonic portraits, and i also gotta do the ones that people requested, i don't want them to feel like they are being ignored :-\ ...
lol at roy's fingers  ;D ...
wait...why is mario in the poll again...i already did some of them :notimp: ...

If you do ike... can I send you a work-in-progress to make?


March 27, 2012, 01:26:51 AM #303 Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 03:11:03 AM by Ryuunosuke

can someone provide a fitdededemotion.pac...i couldn't find it in the data partition...

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 27, 2012, 12:17:18 AM
If you do ike... can I send you a work-in-progress to make?
Sure.

And I forgot about Mario.


March 27, 2012, 11:02:09 AM #306 Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 11:05:38 AM by Ryuunosuke
some preview of already done sonic portraits...

the reason why its taking long is because i have to remove the multiple eyes sonic has on the models...it get boring and i start to lose my motivation doing this over and over again...but i promise that i will get it done...

awesome work :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 26, 2012, 08:35:44 PM
I hope you do know that Im kidding, and that, I AINT EVEN MAD!

I'm glad :) And just to reassure you, I have faith in your CSP-sheath powers, "Young Grasshoppah" (I'm way old, for the record).

Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 26, 2012, 09:20:05 PM

IT GETS THE PEOPLE GOING

I can feel that old get-going urge coming on as I stare at it! TOOOOOOOOON LIIIIIIIIIIINK!!!

March 27, 2012, 08:23:49 PM #309 Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 08:27:29 PM by slayermarth101
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 27, 2012, 11:02:09 AM

That...... That.......... That makes me want to go and download that again.
It's..... It's..... It's beautiful. ;-;

Post Merge: March 27, 2012, 08:27:29 PM

Quote from: Colter on March 27, 2012, 05:46:32 AM
Did anyone get this done?
Conker (Blue Shirt, FitNess04)
Won't load in my brawlbox. :/


Quote from: Ryuunosuke on March 27, 2012, 01:26:51 AM

can someone provide a fitdededemotion.pac...i couldn't find it in the data partition...

Did you ever get that fitdededemotion.pac? I'll pm one to you if you didn't.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I think it's in one of the common.pac files.

Quote from: AwesomeCasey795 on March 27, 2012, 11:16:27 PM
anyone got mine done? Human Princess Celestia (Texture hack on peach)

i'll get to yours right now...

Quote from: Shun_One on March 27, 2012, 11:37:29 PM
Did you ever get that fitdededemotion.pac? I'll pm one to you if you didn't.
please do so man...i really need it...

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 27, 2012, 11:41:26 PM
I think it's in one of the common.pac files.
its not in there :oshi:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25512
Can you try and make it an Amy like pose too? I can't do it, and I've been trying :/