- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 29, 2012, 11:57:32 PM
.-.

Yeaaaaaah, I'll ask Ryuu.
My photo manipulating isn't that good.

Skayer, any chance you could give Amy her own pose from the request above? She has recolors too.


March 30, 2012, 12:47:57 AM #331 Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 01:04:54 AM by slayermarth101
Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 30, 2012, 12:01:42 AM
Skayer (* Slayer) , any chance you could give Amy her own pose from the request above? She has recolors too.
@.@

I forgot.
I'm so overwhelmed atm.
I have these request, plus I have to deal with school stuff to.
School comes first. Then I can get to portraits.
Either way, I'm in Nanobuds's situation.
I can ONLY do the portraits etc, on the weekends.

Until then, I may just browse in and check the thread, but I won't do any request.
If Ryuu does thats great to, but keep in mind, He's doing sonic Poses and Marth.
But no worries, I'll try to get what I can done this weeked.

ALSO, I'm going out of town on saturday, so unless I'm able to take my CPU with me (Yeah I still have a desktop, you jelly?) then I won't be able to do portraits. The computer thats where I'll be going, is about 6-7 years old.. Still a dinosaur basically. Its SUPER slow and I won't be able to get anything done on it.

So onceĀ  Saturday comes, I'll let you guys know if I'll be taking my Desktop or not.
Hope you read all this. .-.

And:

Link.

I know I said I wouldn't do request until the weekends. But I made this on the little 3 minutes I had.
Anyways Thats all for now.

Isolate yourself from the rest of the world and become a Portrait Hermit like me. Just kidding. I have a life surprisingly.

But seriously, breaks are good. Gives you a chance to step back and reflect on your work.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on March 30, 2012, 12:57:13 AM
Isolate yourself from the rest of the world and become a Portrait Hermit like me. Just kidding. I have a life surprisingly.

But seriously, breaks are good. Gives you a chance to step back and reflect on your work.
That first sentence.. Lol.
But I'm not gonna take a break for awhile. I'll take one soon but not now.


March 30, 2012, 11:41:57 PM #335 Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 11:43:31 PM by slayermarth101
Any ideas on what I should do with the left arm?

~ Leave it
~ Do something else. (Post)



Also nano, Is that a good entry pose for ya? ;)

Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 30, 2012, 11:41:57 PM
Any ideas on what I should do with the left arm?

~ Leave it
~ Do something else. (Post)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Maybe have the left arm on the sword handle? Or even better, have the arm where it is, but move it up a bit and have his hand clinch into a fist. Looks cool so far.


Opps, I meant the right arm sorry when I said that to have the fist clinched. >.<

Now, I think about it the left arm does look better with it in front of the sword sheath instead of being behind it. You can unclinch that one if you want....

The right fingers can't be changed.
Due to marth holding his sword in that hand, nintendo got lazy and just made his hand stay in the holding sword position.

the right hand looks a bit awkward... idk. its just the position.

He's looking at something to his right and he's staring.
He hasn't put his hand down yet.
I thought it looked pretty neat. ;)
But if need be I can still edit somethings.

it does look awesome already... maybe rotate the wrist so its upside-down?

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 31, 2012, 12:21:01 AM
it does look awesome already... maybe rotate the wrist so its upside-down?
Ok.