- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Don't worry I'm not :P I'm just doing DK, Pikachu and Toon Link since there are like no perfect poses of them yet :P


Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 03, 2012, 04:41:26 AM
Me?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

no, I was talking about Boygo's Pikachu CSPs

Great, now my photobucket  finally messed up.
Now I have to spend my whole sunday restoring my images to imgur. :rage:

wut da faq happen...most of you stuff is gone!!!...why photobucket!!!

April 08, 2012, 10:40:10 PM #395 Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 09:45:10 PM by slayermarth101
Yeah.

So, Im just gonna restart with CSP's.
Those were pretty old anyway, so I'm gonna just restart everything.
I still have my latest poses and what not.
So I'll re-post them later on this week.
Derp
Heres the CSP's for now. :/

Idk if you can get to em', but let me know if you can't.
That should be the album link. (Click the image.)


@LittleBoygos, what is it bro, you need help on something?

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on April 10, 2012, 03:37:41 AM
@LittleBoygos, what is it bro, you need help on something?
Ooopsy xD forgot to post the link xD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25800
Can you make a sweet pose for this? Thanks!


like this

im not good at making poses, i usually have slayer do it for me since he is a beast at it...

April 10, 2012, 08:49:20 AM #400 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 09:43:48 AM by Mariodk
what happen to the my sonic requests?
anyway awesome silver  makes me possible to revamp him the rig
anyway i can“t wait to see more CSP from you slayermarth(that is not roy/marth CSPs since i think we got alot of them already)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


April 10, 2012, 03:06:29 PM #402 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 03:29:17 PM by LittleBoygos
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on April 10, 2012, 04:50:02 AM
like this

im not good at making poses, i usually have slayer do it for me since he is a beast at it...
Yeahhh! Sweet! Can you do all the recolors in there in the same pose?

Post Merge: April 10, 2012, 03:11:43 PM

Also, Slayer, I know you know your [censored] about the Brawl files. Any idea how to change the name underneath the battle portrait? If you do, and you know how to make those names, could you make them for me of Bowser Jr. , Silver, and Shadow?

Post Merge: April 10, 2012, 03:29:16 PM

Nevermindd. Justt Silver please!


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 10, 2012, 03:06:29 PM
Also, Slayer, I know you know your [censored] about the Brawl files.
That made me Lol. ;D
But yeah I know how.
Its in your info.pac

Tell me what characters you want the name for since the have different sizes.
I'll make it. =3



@LittleBoygos, here you go brah, enjoy...

@MarioDK, the sonic ones won't be done anytime soon due to me now having a job and don't really have much time to make portraits...i just did LittleBoygos' requests because i felt bad that i wasn't able to do the other ones he had requested already...

@nova, yeah i planned to do new marth pose portraits...