- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

I request:
The sonics that you've already done. :P
only if you've done afew. I need to update my sonic portraits etc.

I'll release them when I have done a a lot of them...right now I'm just up for doing some random portraits...

Lol, I understand. ;)
As for random portraits, I don't really have any since I can make CSPs too.
xD

I know I have been lagging on the sonic portraits but dam...my motivation gets drain out from doing work...

Yeah, I know that feeling.
The motivation for portraits fades easily.
Especially when your topic is dead. ;-;

well is not always dead...LittleBoygos & Nanobuds are always requesting here...I'm happy that they still do and cause of that, it would get me motivated...

Yeah.
But its not like my old thread.

I used to get a ton of request.
and they would host little conversations and what not.

Like in SJS's thread.
That got me motivated, but ever since kcmm crashed, things went south. @.@

do you miss working in your old thread?=P lol...
i know, kcmm seems a little different since that little incident...
dam, right now im having trouble posting stuff, something about error or SMF...wtf...

I don't miss working in it, I just miss all those request.
And that connection problem?
Im getting that too.

ah i see...
wow bro...your about to get 2000 posts...i should be more active in other threads...
im getting tired of this freakn error...

just wondering i dont recall if you guys ever did GBC trophy mewtwo csp,bp in the past? i dont remeneber if i requested this :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 22, 2012, 12:40:58 AM
Yes, you did.
I did it. xD
guess i need to find it in the lost pages :P i lost most of my css :S saved in bb65c and  got corrupted :S so i will have to redo everything :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 22, 2012, 12:45:57 AM #463 Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:49:18 AM by slayermarth101
Lol, I'm going through and re-adding CSP's.
I'll post it if I see it.

EDIT:


oh yah i needed that one but couldnt find one anywhere

woo hooo

also you guys make awsome csp's keep it up
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.