- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Preatorian  csp and BP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25974


any chance to make a bp for the alien csp you guys made?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I cant make any portraits on weekdays.
It'll have to be Friday-Sunday.
Exams and what not this week.

PS- I use my phone during the week. Just clearing up any confusion.

Oh ok. Good look on your exams. Hopefully Ryu will cover for ya.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 24, 2012, 10:05:38 PM
I cant make any portraits on weekdays.
It'll have to be Friday-Sunday.
Exams and what not this week.

PS- I use my phone during the week. Just clearing up any confusion.
do it when you have time i just posted the request  i can wait no rush
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


do classic sonic v2,Sonic the plumber please
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


April 25, 2012, 03:35:39 AM #533 Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 05:38:07 AM by Colter
Quote from: Carnage on April 24, 2012, 10:02:32 PM
Preatorian  csp and BP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25974


any chance to make a bp for the alien csp you guys made?




Post Merge: April 25, 2012, 05:38:06 AM

Peppy


Quote from: Colter on April 25, 2012, 03:35:39 AM


Post Merge: April 25, 2012, 05:38:06 AM

Peppy

thanks guess my request is only praetorian now :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 25, 2012, 12:47:03 AM
Phazon Ike is already done.
Cloud will get his own pose in the future.
But I can do him if you still want it.
sorry about the ohazon request i knew he was done but i just got confused

yah i woukd still like cloud if you can

please and thnx
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

A lot of request this week. @.@
6 here and then another 17 for a friend.
Most of these are perfect poses.....
They won't be done before normal poses since I enjoy non-perfect poses more then perfect ones.

I can easily lose interest in perfect poses.
That's why I don't use them. I kinda think that's why nano doesn't either.
You can't really get a lot of creativity out of perfect poses.

But don't worry.
All 23 will get done sometime this weekend. @.@"

thats fine, just take your time and have fun with it
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Slayer, bro, don't worry, I can help ya out here ;) I haven't been on KC-MM as much lately, mostly because of this terrible new host. But, I'll make the best of it and help you out if you want. I already did mariodk's two requests for personal use :P