- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

i wanted most of dk's body to show, so it ended looking all squished up...hmm i'll try another pose...while i'm at it, do you guys have any ideas how I should make dk pose?...

May 06, 2012, 11:50:53 PM #571 Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 11:54:09 PM by CaptainBoygos
oh... and if you guys could pose this
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26192
in this pose...

make sure you use the motion etc in the download, cuz it makes her hands bigger :P


Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 11:51:16 PM

i got an idea


Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 11:54:08 PM


Pretty much exactly what you just did, only with thearms like this.
And PM me the big version of that DK CSP


May 07, 2012, 12:22:24 AM #572 Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 12:42:00 AM by slayermarth101
>.>
<.<


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: AwesomeCasey795 on May 06, 2012, 11:19:30 PM
Could you guys do a CSP and BP for this? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26243 it&#039;s still pending so it might not work.


@Carnage


Post Merge: May 07, 2012, 12:41:57 AM

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 06, 2012, 11:50:53 PM
oh... and if you guys could pose this
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26192
in this pose...

make sure you use the motion etc in the download, cuz it makes her hands bigger :P
I can't because Idk what size SJS used when he made it into the CSP.

that gorrilla has some yellow teeth lol

nice though
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 06, 2012, 11:50:53 PM
oh... and if you guys could pose this
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26192
in this pose...

make sure you use the motion etc in the download, cuz it makes her hands bigger :P
Generally, when people want portraits in my poses, they ask for them in my thread.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on May 07, 2012, 12:49:07 AM
Generally, when people want portraits in my poses, they ask for them in my thread.
i have two in your queue ... xD
and I didn't think you'd do a Link revamp anytime soon, since that one look so sweet, and you've done him 2 or 3 times :P
sorry about thatt


Quote from: SJS on May 07, 2012, 12:49:07 AM
Generally, when people want portraits in my poses, they ask for them in my thread.
Lol, I kinda knew you'd pop up sooner or later.

hey slayer!! your avi! that looks cool on marth!! open up request dammit!! lol lol also..cool dk pose man

@slayer, can you pose her in this pose?



i did the best i could...*looks at slayer's dk pose  :happy: *


Quote from: nova9 on May 07, 2012, 01:05:05 AM
hey slayer!! your avi! that looks cool on marth!! open up request dammit!! lol lol also..cool dk pose man
I don't want Ike and Marth to have the same Perfect Pose.
I'm still tampering around with some stuff. But trust me, Marth WILL have a bad*** pose like Ike.

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 07, 2012, 01:07:06 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i did the best i could...*looks at slayer's dk pose  :happy: *
You're getting better! ;D
Also, the lips and tie have movable bones as well if you want it to look exactly like the image.

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 07, 2012, 01:05:29 AM
@slayer, can you pose her in this pose?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

O.o Uh, I'll give it a shot. But it'll have to wait again.
Can't do anymore CSP's now.
I gotta get ready for my last week of course test, then my Finals, then schools out. Then I'll be completely free to everyone.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 07, 2012, 01:14:24 AM
I don't want Ike and Marth to have the same Perfect Pose.
I'm still tampering around with some stuff. But trust me, Marth WILL have a bad*** pose like Ike.
You're getting better! ;D
Also, the lips and tie have movable bones as well if you want it to look exactly like the image.
O.o Uh, I'll give it a shot. But it'll have to wait again.
Can't do anymore CSP's now.
I gotta get ready for my last week of course test, then my Finals, then schools out. Then I'll be completely free to everyone.
Will you be needing my help around here?


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on April 24, 2012, 10:40:01 AMWow that looks pretty nice. Were you able to redo AC Cloud? I want the one with the Fusion Sword only. Also I got 2 more requests if you have the time. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13429 (use Ultima Weapon) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17367 Same pose as the Dissidia one.
Er...Ryu...this has been here for awhile...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@slayermarth
agreed with nova9 that marth in your avatar is freaking awesome

you made that texture right?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.