- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 10, 2012, 07:39:30 PM
I already did Blastoise and Venusaur a few pages back.
found them guess my request just got lower :P

so cutting vena and blast

All csp and bp

kth n64 CF
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26164

starwaffle galvantula
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26245

fallenking  torterra and piplup
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26066
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26292



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




I'll try to get some more of the requests done...later today or tomorrow...right now I got a headache and I just want to sleep for a bit... :P


Win.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Vote time!
Random poll.

This is my last week of test. I'm not taking final exams.
My last day for school will be this Thursday, the 17th.
After that, I should be free to do some request, perfect poses, etc. ;D

all the people in the poll have epic\creative\well thought out PSA's (including sdoom) but i voted mariodk 'cuase he invented the goku psa over pit

as for the csp request, yah i have some i need
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Hay Slayer and Ryuunosuke , sorry if this is too much , but I do need some CSP's / SSP's.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24980 Demon Ganon
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25299 Demise
http://www.mediafire.com/?8o02a82pxm39g41 Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank) (Personal edits)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26145 Little Big Planet (Yoshi's Island style)

Yeah , you guys can choose whatever pose you would like :P
And I do not need them very fast , so yeah guys take your time.

and yes , I did read that "requests are not open" , I'm just posting them now , so I do not have to do so later :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 14, 2012, 08:36:49 PM #611 Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 08:38:02 PM by nova9
it's dead bc your not too active here bc of of school which we all understand man! I voted on the new marth pose in the poll troll.jpg

Hm, well how bout' we get a mini conversation going?
Someone start a little mini conversation.
Keep the thread abit live. :af2:

what every one do for mothersday?
(mini coversation)
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.