- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

@Slayermarth & um Nanobuds??!?...... SAME SHEEZ!!  :oshi:


hmm... thats weird. use an older BrawlBox, and report it to BlackJax

I'm using the newest brawlbox, some of the recent ones show the same thing... I don't wanna us the old ones because it won't have the bright quality that the new one has... and it would take more longer on fixing sonic's model everytime I open him...


@slayermarth101, give me dat brawlbox  :happy: ... lol...


woah epic sonic!

also can i request some csp's?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


lol i know but the texture looks epic
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Oh, you mean the quality. :P
Well, thank you.

@slayermarth101, dude... it show the same thing... what did you do to get yours to look like that??...

lol and the csp request?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

You're going to get a lot of [censored]ty sonic requests 0_o
like fan charatcers. Can i repost my requests? I've changed my Sonic slots since :P


hmm... i'm not gonna bother doing the recolors... so um...