- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

@chaos_knight9000, I'll do the BPs later or tomorrow, CSS Icons?... hmm... never thought of doing them... but I don't really know how to give them that white glow...

The model imports were a pain in the @$$ to position them right...  :notimp:

ah do u have photoshop?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

@-SSJ gogeta-, no i don't, i use gimp...

dang, then nevermind
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


May 25, 2012, 11:10:49 PM #725 Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 11:13:54 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 25, 2012, 10:31:07 PM@chaos_knight9000, I'll do the BPs later or tomorrow, CSS Icons?... hmm... never thought of doing them... but I don't really know how to give them that white glow... The model imports were a pain in the @$$ to position them right...  :notimp:
If you want, you can send a bigger version of that Sonic pose and I'll try to make a CSS icon.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 25, 2012, 10:05:12 PM

@chaos_knight9000, sure I'll PM you the image... and requests are still open...

May 26, 2012, 12:42:07 AM #727 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 01:03:15 AM by slayermarth101


:srs: The deed is done. :srs:

May 26, 2012, 01:14:05 AM #728 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 01:17:35 AM by chaos_knight9000
Ok I was beaten (and distracted) lol      Still waiting for thos BPs. And it looks like your CSPs could use some shading. Yknow how SJS gave his Link portraits that and they turned out better than ever.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



thanks for helping me out with the icon Slayermarth. could he have his glasses removed i just want his regular eyes showing
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I think you should do Brawl Sonic's recolors too.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 26, 2012, 01:51:24 AM
I think you should do Brawl Sonic's recolors too.
I was planning on doing that but his recolors wouldn't show up properly... so i didn't bother with it... since i didn't know what to do