- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

awesome work
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 25, 2012, 10:05:12 PM [IMG]
Why is Shadow's chest fur Blue?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 26, 2012, 01:33:12 PM
Why is Shadow's chest fur Blue?
guess he clicked on the texture and didnt click anywhere else :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ryu be careful where you click next time.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



how this? anyways ima start on the battle portraits...

Meh...I still see some blue and he looks a lil darker than the first one. So I decided to fix him up and move left eye.


NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

May 26, 2012, 06:45:18 PM #742 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 07:02:54 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 26, 2012, 06:39:31 PM
Meh...I still see some blue and he looks a lil darker than the first one. So I decided to fix him up and move left eye.


thats reminds me still of i needing to give shadow the hedgehog the Real final update so it beats any shadows in brawlvault:
animted eyes,perfect in model,perfect in rig,all faces/mouths as sonic got,good shaders,perfect metal texture,maybe super shadow over FS eyes(if filesize for it)
same with my silver  r)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

@Mariodk, you should bro... if you do... i'll make a csp out of it... WITH BATTLE PORTRAITS!!!


Those look great! I can't wait to put those on my SD when I get home on Monday. Heyyyyy my birthday is June 8th, any chance you'd do Wolf for my birthday?xD its a long shot I know, but its worth a try xD


Alright some battle portraits :D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@CaptainBoygos, Sure I'll do it, but I need a good pose for wolf... I can only think of his win pose...

Any, suggestions slayermarth?...

I have absolutely no ideas for wolf, but, Erm, what about this?


May 27, 2012, 07:01:32 AM #748 Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 04:37:37 PM by Ryuunosuke
@Slayermarth,.... um.. idk... its up to CaptainBoygos... hmm... if you don't like it... then google me a image of wolf so i can pose it... also... i did a pose for link... i have been wanting to do something for link... this was inspired by his intro pose...


worked my @$$ off trying to make it look like it...  :srs:

Quote from: Ryuunosuke on May 27, 2012, 07:01:32 AM
@Slayermarth,.... um.. idk... its up to CaptainBoygos... hmm... if you don't like it... then google me a image of wolf so i can pose it... also... i did a pose for link... i have been wanting to do something for link... this was inspired by his intro pose...


worked my @$$ off trying to make it look like it...  :srs:

holy [censored] those look really good!! better than sjs!!