- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Updating the Op!! Ryuu left me behind when he updated his, so... I did the same. ;)  Due to the site NOT allowing me to post a huge post, I have to re-post everything one by one.......

Yo Slayer... I never saw your Link poses before. Somehow I missed that >.>

anyways.. can you make this in that pose?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19943

thanks!

May 31, 2012, 06:37:28 PM #798 Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 06:42:26 PM by slayermarth101
You aren't using link Perfect Poses are you?
I forgot how I did this one so it won't be perfect like the others.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was doing it right, but his shield is throwing off the size, but here you go. ;)

Poppin' in to say, you guys are awesome.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

OP is done for now. :/
And thanks Shun. :D

love the new OP, looks really nice
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 31, 2012, 06:37:28 PM
You aren't using link Perfect Poses are you?
I forgot how I did this one so it won't be perfect like the others.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was doing it right, but his shield is throwing off the size, but here you go. ;)

I dont use Perfect Poses. But i think the pose is cool, so I wanted it :P

thanks, it looks awesome ;)

May 31, 2012, 10:05:42 PM #803 Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 10:09:26 PM by chaos_knight9000
Awesome new OP.

Anyways, with Dante out....

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26683&Moderated=All&facebook=true
lookin like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm not sure how the guns will work out though.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

the CSP can't have guns.
We can't access them.

holy poop. My Op looks like [censored] now :oshi: Imma redo it, and I gotta update some sutff, too. I'll PM you my OP when I'm done reconstructing it :P


have an all out OP war, lol
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 31, 2012, 10:10:17 PM
the CSP can't have guns.
We can't access them.
Maybe use ZSS's guns, and edit them into the CSP?

smart ^
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 01, 2012, 12:01:25 AM #809 Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 12:03:17 AM by slayermarth101
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 31, 2012, 11:28:08 PM
Maybe use ZSS's guns, and edit them into the CSP?
I'm gonna do that.
I was just gonna get an in-game pic using the Dante psa and crop him out, them turn it into a CSP.