- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

What do you mean by redo them? What's so bad about them?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

They aren't in the same position as  his latest ones.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 08, 2012, 03:36:41 AM
Nano, Corrupt and KH Cloud were already done awhile go. Just keep flipping pages till you see it. I'm too lazy to find them :P
yeah but this is a new pose  r)



I actually find out on how to properly position them the same exact way, meaning that this is how they are suppose to be position correctly using the same cloud pose...  ;D
I'll do some more later on...

NOT Vanitas srry I found out its a Marth hack :P
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:


Can you do Ragna and Terra again but in Cloud pose?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17208
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26185 (remove the cape)

And a few more.
KH Cloud: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24692 I dunno if you would do this one since you already did already, but this is the one I use and the one before seemed a lil bright to me.
Auron: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23801
AC Cloud (Dissidia model): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24470 (Fusion sword only, but you can do all of them if you want)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



yo slayer! what do you think of these? this marth pose is actually from the marth trophy...


Where's the M. Bison voice? ^
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509




Quote from: Colter on May 25, 2012, 10:40:10 AM
Oh sorry, I just wanted the originals. But anyways, these are my requests. Thanks for the first three.

Requests

I think I stashed more files in there than needed, but I think you understand lol

here =P