- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

could you guys amke a ryu csp with his alt outfits like ken as well like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://www.mediafire.com/?x74jhi5msjb7anq
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


Use Lucario's aura sphere as a base?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 10, 2012, 11:22:49 AM
could you guys amke a ryu csp with his alt outfits like ken as well like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://www.mediafire.com/?x74jhi5msjb7anq
Interesting....


Hey everyone, bad news. :'(

Something has come up, and it requires me to have to leave KCMM.
When I say leave I mean, LEAVE. As in not dropping by at times or nothing. I'm pretty much dead. When I'll be back is un-known. But from the looks of it, it might be at the end of 2013.

Yeah, that sucks right?
I know, same thing I said.
Me and Life, are in an all out war, that will ultimately end when I die since I can't kill life. :'(
And right now, life is wiping the floor with me.

Anyway, I'm leaving the thread in Ryuu's hands.
I don't want to close it because if I come back, I still want the partnership to still be in place.
And try not to overflow him with request. Its a one-man-show now.

Well, this is good-bye. This may be the last post I write.
I won't be able to see or respond to PM's either, so no need to send me them.

~ Farewell.

Damn bro... Slayer... if you can PM me, do it. I know you said you cant, but if you do get the chance.... we can talk.

You were one of my first and closest friends here on KC:MM. I will miss you buddy.

I hope everything goes okay. Good luck with life man. I'll miss you.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 11, 2012, 01:20:10 AM
Hey everyone, bad news. :'(

Something has come up, and it requires me to have to leave KCMM.
When I say leave I mean, LEAVE. As in not dropping by at times or nothing. I'm pretty much dead. When I'll be back is un-known. But from the looks of it, it might be at the end of 2013.

Yeah, that sucks right?
I know, same thing I said.
Me and Life, are in an all out war, that will ultimately end when I die since I can't kill life. :'(
And right now, life is wiping the floor with me.

Anyway, I'm leaving the thread in Ryuu's hands.
I don't want to close it because if I come back, I still want the partnership to still be in place.
And try not to overflow him with request. Its a one-man-show now.

Well, this is good-bye. This may be the last post I write.
I won't be able to see or respond to PM's either, so no need to send me them.

~ Farewell.
No :'(

No, I'm not letting your thread die. I'll step in, and take your spot. We will be here when you get back Slayer, stay strong pal.


Aw man. Now we have one less epic CSP maker now. :c
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

ah, dude. that stinks. good luck and dont give up. I hope you can come back becasue you are a great person. may the force be with you.

I'm going to pray for you man.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 :( Geez man... I did not know you well but I enjoyed this thread very very much.. thanks for the marth csp and all the amazing csp's you have made they were fantastic... this really sucks man.

Good luck on... whatever it is your going through and try and fight it..

Ryuu please don't leave..

If your joking by the way slayer I swear to god... anyway fare thee well and good luck.


I forgot, I did this, but, here it is.



I needed to post that before I leave. Hopefully I can do the rest  but not sure.
Bye. (Again)

Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 11, 2012, 02:44:37 AM
I forgot, I did this, but, here it is.



I needed to post that before I leave. Hopefully I can do the rest  but not sure.
Bye. (Again)
So... do you wAnt me to take your spot and help out Ryuu for you?


I will wait for you..see you at the end of 2013 man... don't forget either!!!

Quote from: Boygos on June 11, 2012, 03:01:38 AM
So... do you wAnt me to take your spot and help out Ryuu for you?
Yes. And I'm gonna pm you something to do so you can keep up the lighting of your CSP's so they aren't dull or "brawl-styled."