- Slayermarth & Ryuunosuke's Portrait Dimension -

Started by slayermarth101, February 12, 2012, 03:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slayer's Ghost: Should Slayer come back with more CSP's?

]YES!
19 (86.4%)
]No :srs:
1 (4.5%)
^ Haters gonna hate, slayer.
0 (0%)
Tsk.. Slayer doesn't have haters, only fans in denial.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

I don't know if you guys are taking requests but i would definitely want a custom pose for Leon (RE4) or both!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26912&Moderated=All&facebook=true


Wouldn't it look better if the Poke Ball was right-side up?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Boygos on June 12, 2012, 09:35:40 PM
As soon as I do all the trainers, I plan on doing Squirtle, Charizard and Ivy, all individual, THEN, I'll combine them for those who want them combined. So request your trainers now, then I;ll be taking individual requests.

(But you and I have the same Charizard, Ivy, and Squirtle slots, so I'll revamp the ones I have now with slayer's method tomorrow and send them to you :P)

Post Merge: June 12, 2012, 09:35:59 PM
Links please :P
i'm re-doing all me Pokemon slots.

Heres my requests:
Ethan: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12029
with Venasaur: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26129
Wartortle: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6380
and Charmander (you have the files)

Ash: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12182
with Charmeleon: (Use my rig when its done)
Blastoise: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26069
and Bulbasaur: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6743

Brock: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10774
with Tyranitaur: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16671
Torterra: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26066
and Totodile: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26381

Wes (shades on head): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23520
with Galvantula: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26245
Flygon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26906
and Oshawott http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26355

And i dont want them Perfect Posed :P

take your time... i know its a lot lol


thanks so much :P

also... when you post em, post the Individual CSP's if you can... I have each pokemon on their individual slot as well.

If you want, you can make the individual ones, and I'll put em together in the trio for my requests

June 12, 2012, 11:14:57 PM #921 Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 11:18:15 PM by Boygos
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 11:10:07 PM
thanks so much :P

also... when you post em, post the Individual CSP's if you can... I have each pokemon on their individual slot as well.

If you want, you can make the individual ones, and I'll put em together in the trio for my requests
*wonders what I'm getting myself into*
I'll combine them for you.
I can do the like white glow around the character selected too. One thing, though, PM me... I have something I need you to do (importing) since it should take me an hour or two to do these instead :P

Post Merge: June 12, 2012, 11:18:15 PM

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 11:10:07 PM
thanks so much :P

also... when you post em, post the Individual CSP's if you can... I have each pokemon on their individual slot as well.

If you want, you can make the individual ones, and I'll put em together in the trio for my requests
oh and ask me to do BPs and I'll probably implode xD


Quote from: Boygos on June 12, 2012, 11:14:57 PM
*wonders what I'm getting myself into*
I'll combine them for you.
I can do the like white glow around the character selected too. One thing, though, PM me... I have something I need you to do (importing) since it should take me an hour or two to do these instead :P

Post Merge: June 12, 2012, 11:18:15 PM
oh and ask me to do BPs and I'll probably implode xD
I dont use the White glow stuff... just individual CSPs. the Trio is just for the Trainer.

And i dont use BP's

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 11:20:52 PM
I dont use the White glow stuff... just individual CSPs. the Trio is just for the Trainer.

And i dont use BP's

just getting started..



Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 11:47:45 PM
>.>
Wrong Wartortal... but it still works :P
oh shi- I wasnt following the links, I was just using the files I had already O_o I'll start following it :P



Quote from: Boygos on June 12, 2012, 11:46:53 PM just getting started..
Looks like he's introducing his pokemon. lol
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

ignroe my dragonite one. jsut use nano's charmander
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 13, 2012, 12:53:28 AM #929 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 12:56:22 AM by Boygos
Quote from: Dark Pit on June 13, 2012, 12:21:39 AM
Ethan: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12029
Oshawott: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26355
Caterpie! :D :http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25836
Dragonite: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25999

I'll do yours now....
For anyone who wants these....

@Haseyo, what Pokemon do you want with you trainers?

@Nano

I need your Charmeleon to make the last one. Do you just want me to use the vertex for now?

Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 12:56:13 AM

Quote from: Dark Pit on June 13, 2012, 12:51:16 AM
ignroe my dragonite one. jsut use nano's charmander
I'll do both.