Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

I know how it is... I spent some time with my grandmother after my grandpop passed. No worries.

But hey... you've got what you need. I'll let you get to it.

I'm not gona be online much longer tonight though. Maybe long enough for you to finish the preview, but I'll be going to sleep soon. xD

edit:

Sora doesn't use any articles so he should be easily portable. That is unless model changers make porting harder... cause he's gonna use one or two for Limit Break. But normaly, he should be portable fairly easily since its a Marth hack.

I don't remember what I was saving my Pit slot for...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I'm interested in Sora D: don't worry, I tune into this page every day. You've got a fan XD

Bleh.....I know nothing about .rel porting so I'm not too sure how to port your Sora over Pit. X.x
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 14, 2012, 06:10:21 AM
I am SO interested in Sora! :D But I have Sora over Pit and Sephy over Marth though.....    ._.
.rel port is possible for marth PSAs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

August 14, 2012, 08:18:40 PM #1009 Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 01:22:01 AM by Kagemaru
https://join.me/875-728-347

Streaming for a bit.

Post Merge: August 15, 2012, 01:18:28 AM

Done streaming. If you didn't tune in, then you missed a bunch of Valor Form attacks. (Previously Limit Break)

Sora is almost done.

Post Merge: August 15, 2012, 01:22:01 AM

SSBB Sora Preview]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuqQwccsLyc&feature=youtu.be
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

my brother loved it so much he decided not to watch the whole video so it doesn't spoil all the moves for him  :af:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I actually laughed out loud when I read that xD

If he thought just THAT was cool... the Valor Form is gonna make him [censored] himself. :af:

New Poll coming up in a bit.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 15, 2012, 03:24:24 AM
I actually laughed out loud when I read that xD

If he thought just THAT was cool... the Valor Form is gonna make him [censored] himself. :af:

New Poll coming up in a bit.
Love the preview, that guy is amazing xD Jk, but Sora is turning out great. Can't wait until it's finished

Damn...that is awesome. But don'tcha think Sora seems...a lil too tall? If you imagine him and Goku standing up straight, Sora would be taller than him.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yeah its because Marth is tall...

His model is a bit stretched cause of marth's bones. But meh... the attacks look good.

I'm debating on what to do with Valor Form's aerial combo... the neutral Air move naturally has a three move combo if you hold the button. I'm thinking of making it the valor combo when in FS mode.


Also... how long would you guys think Valor Form should last? Its not that powerful in comparison to other movesets... like Cloud's FS mode for example. I was thinking about making it last a really long time since its just a general move-set change.

It may also be a possibility to make Valor Form a taunt activation after a certain amount of time.  But then I wouldn't know what to do for a Final Smash.

DECISIONS!!!
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

my only issue is his wait animation, he seems a bit weird posed generally...

Hey it looks really good. Now I just need to finish my Riku PSA and we can have a Sora vs Riku match in brawl.

Thats because his limbs are longer on Marth then what they normally are in KH.

Apparently in brawl he had another growth spurt.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 15, 2012, 05:36:00 PM
Thats because his limbs are longer on Marth then what they normally are in KH.

Apparently in brawl he had another growth spurt.
lolz
well, at least he doesnt really look too big, since his limbs are so wide, he just looks a bit older, thus taller

Yeah, its really only the wait that makes him look too lanky. Everything else moves too fast for you to be able to really tell all that much.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.