Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

thats not counting the b moves right?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Yeah, not counting B Moves.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

good job on the catch animations  ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Lol, Thanks. Did you give Spex the file so he could do the catch turn?

===

Announcement:

The following Marvel characters will be receiving PSA/Animations from me. No matter what :srs:

Wolverine: v2 will be out soon with better animations for a number of moves as well as better gfx courtesy of Albafika.

Spider-Man: I have to delay his v1.5 release due to finding out new information regarding grabs. This will make him so much better IMO.

Magneto: that model deserves a good PSA :srs:

Thor: I'm interested in what I can come up with him.

Hulk: I'm waiting on a better model. If not one from UMvC rigged to DK. Some of his animations are already done.

Hawkeye: I'm only gonna do animations if its over Link. If it ends up over Pit, I'm not bothering since thats where Tifa is gonna go for me.

Captain America: All I need is a model with the shield rigged to a single bone. South Craft said he'd have it done by maybe Friday. A nice amount of animations are done already.

Iron Man: A LOT of animations are done already. The moveset isn't finalized, but because Samus fit well with him already, it didn't matter.

Hopefully I didn't forget anything.

I plan to finish these things over time, cause I like to work on 2-3 projects at once. Currently I'm working on Sanji because none of the above with the exception of Wolverine and Iron Man are actually READY to be worked on.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

i forgot  :>.>palm:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]



Who's he over?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


I haven't checked a lot of threads recently >_>

Sadly, no... Thats where Magneto is gonna be.

But luckily, they are similar... so the moveset should actually fit them both. With maybe an exception to the grabs. >_>;

Sorry.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


you're awesome.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


lolwut?

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Solar99 on May 10, 2012, 03:35:15 AM
I think I might do Carnage and Nova.
problem is there is no carnage model rip is being t posed and wont be done for quite some time :S shame ppl cant rip dlc from ps3/xbox360 but still i would also love to psa carnage but i cant animate and for now there is no model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.