Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Can't release until I get in-game pictures.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


email?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 18, 2012, 02:22:40 AM
email?
I'll just pm you.
I need to rethink the moveset anyway.
They'll mainly be good for practicing animation.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Awesome. I'm gonna look at Tifa now see if she's ready for a beta release.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

lol, I went to "flag" it to tell you something's wrong with the filenames, causing it not to work, but I hit enter on accident, I forgotten that there's not a "description" part of the flag. Just 1 thing.

Sorry Man, I messed up there. :/ please hate on me.  :oshi:
[move][/move]

Eh? The file names were incorrect?

But no worries, I'm sure all the ppl on this site are smart enough to name them right. >_>

I'm not gonna hate you xD

But I admit, my blood pressure went up a bit when I saw that I was reported. Then I read it, then I read this. No worries. :D

Edit:

Started Thor animations:

Wait1: He floats
Dash: He flies
Run: He flies more. Of course the hammer is in front of him, and hiis cap is a [censored] to animate.

And like most of my Marvel hacks, he'll be based off UMvC3 which I've seen that Thor is rather low ranking on the Tier list. And whats more, his moves are slow so they are easy to replicate. His specials are also going to be fairly simple to make. If I do say so myself, he'll be the fastest of the marvel bunch I'm doing. Completion wise... not speed wise.

Iron Man I still plan to do in my spare time... no particular reason. But I think the alpha will suffice for the time being.

Wolverine v3 will be soon-ish cause I found a nice ground Final Smash to give him and I wanna give him more of the UMvC3 feel.

Spider-Man will come when I find out about his grabs... which reminds me I REALLY need to stop forgetting to send those files to Albafika.

Hawkeye I've been told to stand down on for the time being. So I will. :D

Sanji is being PSA'd for his beta release, so I'm taking a break from him.

Luffy, I'm still waiting on his new model so I'm not working on him either.

So technicaly, by default, I should be working on Ryu. Which I might. Tomorrow.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


I like to stay busy. xD

I'm doing some Naruto and Sasuke animations now since Animaine asked to do Sasuke instead of Ryu/Ken
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Then ignore that PM I just sent you. xD

When is your birthday?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


So like... I'm gonna be internetless for another week >:/

I just found this out today. So don't expect a lot of progress. Most of my projects require me to research and without internet, I can't research.

So because of that... this following week is probably gonna be very fruitless. What I'm doing now is buffering combo tutorials for Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, and Wolverine so I can attempt to get some stuff done. But I doubt I'll get much work in.

Animaine, I'll probably have a hard time doing Sasuke stuff too unless you PM me very detailed instructions on how you want something to look. My phone wont load gifs and Youtube refuses to work on my phone as well, so you'll have to use words if you want any Sasuke stuff done.

On the bright side, I think I'll work on Ryu. Or one of my other un-started hacks to bide the time.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.