Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

You're awesome Albafika. Thanks yo.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Yoo Kage... I'll try to get you Captain America this weekend... I've been low on hacking motivation and havent done anything for a while

Quote from: Kagemaru on June 07, 2012, 06:20:34 PM
You're awesome Albafika. Thanks yo.

Too bad! I wanted to do the video for one of your recent project but i wasn't fast enough LOL!
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 08, 2012, 02:52:30 AM
Yoo Kage... I'll try to get you Captain America this weekend... I've been low on hacking motivation and havent done anything for a while

No worries bruh, I've been busy too.

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on June 08, 2012, 04:05:05 AM
Too bad! I wanted to do the video for one of your recent project but i wasn't fast enough LOL!

Sorry bruh. :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

June 08, 2012, 06:45:15 AM #544 Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 07:14:25 AM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: Kagemaru on June 08, 2012, 05:01:10 AM
Sorry bruh. :D

It's alright bruh LOL! Well if you have updated or made new animations for Ryu maybe or any other project, i'd be happy to help. Just send me the files if you want to and if you judge it would be nice to have an updated video of course.
お前はもう死んでいる。

The next video would more then likely be a In-Game one. Because all the animations are done and he's being PSA'd for the time being. Woot Woot.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Hey Kagemaru, would you like some Iron Man recolors courtesy of a huge Iron Man fan? :D

Can you send me Thor's wait1? My friend just joined KC-MM and he wants an avatar gif of it :P


xZedkiel, Ill assume the PM I got from you was the Iron Man recolors... If so... disregard my PM asking what it was. :D

Boygos: I'll have that to you by tomorrow... actually, now that I think of it, I have a link to his animations on the previous page. Just dl that. :D

So like... I didn't have internet this weekend so I didn't get anything done. Booooo...

And my in-laws moved in with me and as a result, I've been distracted from hacking cause my brother in law plays games too so we've been gaming it up in Naruto Generations. I'll try to make more time for brawl hacking cause Ryu is actually not too far from a release.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on June 11, 2012, 06:09:24 AM
xZedkiel, Ill assume the PM I got from you was the Iron Man recolors... If so... disregard my PM asking what it was. :D

Boygos: I'll have that to you by tomorrow... actually, now that I think of it, I have a link to his animations on the previous page. Just dl that. :D

So like... I didn't have internet this weekend so I didn't get anything done. Booooo...

And my in-laws moved in with me and as a result, I've been distracted from hacking cause my brother in law plays games too so we've been gaming it up in Naruto Generations. I'll try to make more time for brawl hacking cause Ryu is actually not too far from a release.
Too late, I replied XD BUT I hope you like them! I actually did like 12, cause the pictures and the in game models are different looking, choose whichever ones you like between each V1 and V2.


Quote from: Albafika on June 11, 2012, 03:16:05 PM
What's keeping Spidey from being released again?
also wandered about that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others