Forward ThrowBack ThrowDown ThrowUp Throw
Back - 4 (11.8%)
Up - 6 (17.6%)
Down - 3 (8.8%)
Forward - 21 (61.8%)
None - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages:  1 ... 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 ... 158
Author Topic: Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down  (Read 608546 times)
SwingSet
Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1335 on: October 02, 2012, 09:04:18 PM »

Chun Li? Cheesy

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1336 on: October 03, 2012, 01:48:04 AM »

So close Chaos... you had Chun-Li on your list but you didn't follow the rules xD

That means Lee gets to be the beta tester Cheesy

Chun-Li is the secret project.

I've gotten her:

Movement (Jumps, Falls, Landings, Walks Run etc) done
    Attack 11, 12, 13, 100
    All Tilts
    Up-B (Air/Ground)
    Side-B (Air Ground)
    And a bit more I may be forgetting.

Though keep in mind... with the recent release of Resident Evil 6 and the fact that Zoroark is going to take a long time to animate... she may not be out for a while.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1337 on: October 03, 2012, 07:17:18 AM »

Hm, so i hear the V1 of Luffy is gonna released.
    MarioDK give me the FitMotion and model from the V1 and i'm making some animation :

- Guard : He use his fingers.
    - Entry : Grab the stage with his arm and comming.

Already made the recolors, i'll send you them Kagemaru. I've started the Kirb Luffy Hat (for the V1), do you want i send it?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1338 on: October 03, 2012, 07:24:24 AM »

i only made gear 2nd ready to be PSAed with subrotation in each subaction
    so luffy can be pink/red like at same time having steam effect on all animations
    thats my progress on luffy

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1339 on: October 03, 2012, 10:00:42 AM »

If it's what i think it is, I guess i'm not allowed to guess either, right ?
    P.S: Will i be a tester for it (if this secret project is the one that i think) ?  

Have you seen that, it was on page 88, since I already knew it was Chun-Li can i  still be a beta tester (if you want of course).
    « Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 12:53:31 PM by SonicUnderground316 » Logged

お前はもう死んでいる。

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1340 on: October 03, 2012, 10:55:05 AM »

YES I WAAANNN!!!! WAAAAAAAAAA!!! *Gets a gun ans shoots at the sky*

I get the legs!!!  Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance

EDIT: Awaits for PM  Roll Eyes
    « Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 11:36:16 AM by Lee » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1341 on: October 03, 2012, 12:36:04 PM »

SonicUnderground: you were gonna be a beta tester from the getgo... Its majority of your moveset idea that I'm using and I had already told you what it was so according to what I said a few pages ago, you weren't allowed to guess lol.

Lee: That PM may not come for a while, Chun-Li is taking a backseat to Zoroark for the time being. But in case I forget, feel free to remind me occasionally. I wont get annoyed.

KTH: Hold on to those re-colors KTH cause I'd have a hard time keeping track of them and the sound stuff until the release time.

MarioDK: That sounds awesome. How long before you finish the specials? I'm not sure the fake tether animation will work like we want it, but in case it doesn't, the specialhi on the ground can be used as an aerial version as well with a bit of tweaking to the animation.

===

Edit: streaming: https://join.me/643-717-555

Post Merge: October 03, 2012, 03:45:34 PM
    Sorry guys I cut the stream a bit earlier then I wanted. I know I said I'd stream again around 5 but I just found out that I've got [censored] to do.

Thanks to everyone that dropped by to watch my stream.  I'll probably stream again later this week.
    « Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 03:45:34 PM by Kagemaru » Logged

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1342 on: October 03, 2012, 05:13:50 PM »

It's okay I understand. Looking forward to you next stream though.  Wink

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1343 on: October 07, 2012, 01:37:27 AM »

So news regarding my hacks:

Anonymous pm'd me and told me he was adding in cure. I had done the animation but it needed to be coded. It'll work like chaos control our metal Mario, basically you have to take a certain number of hits or damage and then cure can be done if you hold jump then press up taunt. We haven't decided on how much damage to heal yet but that's news.

Chun-Li: taking a back seat to Zoroark but over half her animations are done already.

Hulk: gonna pm jokekid to see what's taking so long with that model.

Sanji: ask Animaine

Luffy: ask Mariodk

Zoroark: movement is done with all there models, I'll be animating more attacks soon. What's left is all the attacks besides the jabs, dash attack and side smash.

narutofan1
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1344 on: October 08, 2012, 05:07:09 PM »

So news regarding my hacks: Anonymous pm'd me and told me he was adding in cure. I had done the animation but it needed to be coded. It'll work like chaos control our metal Mario, basically you have to take a certain number of hits or damage and then cure can be done if you hold jump then press up taunt. We haven't decided on how much damage to heal yet but that's news. Chun-Li: taking a back seat to Zoroark but over half her animations are done already. Hulk: gonna pm jokekid to see what's taking so long with that model. Sanji: ask Animaine Luffy: ask Mariodk Zoroark: movement is done with all there models, I'll be animating more attacks soon. What's left is all the attacks besides the jabs, dash attack and side smash.

what will Hulk's final smash be?

who is chun Li going over?

will Sora have more combos since he won't have any magic?

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1345 on: October 08, 2012, 08:48:15 PM »

I could have sworn I answered those questions... But if not:

Hulk's fs will either be gamma tsunami, out a overall power boost or both.

Chun-Li is going over Zelda

Sora has combos and we added some magic since we had some extra space. Thunder and cure and maybe one more.

Post Merge: October 09, 2012, 01:47:56 AM
    Because I work on so many things at once... this little gem kinda got lost in the shuffle of my other hacks...

With that said, there will be a release some time soon... VERY soon.

Thanks to some awesome work by Anivernage, I'll be able to relase Iron Man v1 within the next week to two weeks. Cheesy

Anivernage was badass enough to give the Iron Man model hand and finger bones and whats more... the pcs is actually smaller then the original. AWESOME 2.0!

Unlike the Alpha, this is a v1 and as such will have several things that the alpha didn't have... like a completed moveset for 1 Awesome Face

The moveset and animations have been completed and psa'd but because I couldn't test it on my wii, I kinda dropped the project but thanks to Anivernage again, he tells me that everything is all well and good and once he gives it back to me, the only thing left will be to fix up some hand animations and then release. So get ready to finally have someone to replace Samus with. Cheesy

That said... I have to remember who I had helping me with Captain America... My memory is kinda foggy on that one. I think it may have been Carnage... in which case I still owe him a couple animations. (You'll get those Tuesday... today)
    « Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 01:47:56 AM by Kagemaru » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1346 on: October 09, 2012, 02:32:32 AM »

I could have sworn I answered those questions... But if not:

Hulk's fs will either be gamma tsunami, out a overall power boost or both.

Chun-Li is going over Zelda

Sora has combos and we added some magic since we had some extra space. Thunder and cure and maybe one more.

Post Merge: October 09, 2012, 01:47:56 AM
    Because I work on so many things at once... this little gem kinda got lost in the shuffle of my other hacks...

With that said, there will be a release some time soon... VERY soon.

Thanks to some awesome work by Anivernage, I'll be able to relase Iron Man v1 within the next week to two weeks. Cheesy

Anivernage was badass enough to give the Iron Man model hand and finger bones and whats more... the pcs is actually smaller then the original. AWESOME 2.0!

Unlike the Alpha, this is a v1 and as such will have several things that the alpha didn't have... like a completed moveset for 1 Awesome Face

The moveset and animations have been completed and psa'd but because I couldn't test it on my wii, I kinda dropped the project but thanks to Anivernage again, he tells me that everything is all well and good and once he gives it back to me, the only thing left will be to fix up some hand animations and then release. So get ready to finally have someone to replace Samus with. Cheesy

That said... I have to remember who I had helping me with Captain America... My memory is kinda foggy on that one. I think it may have been Carnage... in which case I still owe him a couple animations. (You'll get those Tuesday... today)
    no rush remenber i coudnt make CF reflect or exiting the FS for some reason hope you found how to fix those 2 glitches i couldnt do.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1347 on: October 09, 2012, 04:45:03 AM »

Oh right... now I remember... I was supposed to be making a new Neutral B move...

I couldn't figure out what the issue was either so I'm pretty much gonna go with a different attack.

Any ideas anyone?

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1348 on: October 09, 2012, 09:05:46 AM »

Awesome! Iron man V1! When do the testers Get Captain America beta btw
    *Curious*

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1349 on: October 09, 2012, 12:16:18 PM »

After I animate and code the Neutral B move... which I need an idea for.

Pages:  1 ... 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 ... 158
    Print
    Jump to: