Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Gonna head out to the store and buy me a new backpack in about 10 minutes...

After that, I'm gonna come home and stream some animations for you guys... :D

Wont be a uber long stream like I normally do, I have an assignment that was due Monday that I wasn't able to get finished... so basically I'ma do it later today.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 16, 2012, 04:48:16 PM
Gonna head out to the store and buy me a new backpack in about 10 minutes...

After that, I'm gonna come home and stream some animations for you guys... :D

Wont be a uber long stream like I normally do, I have an assignment that was due Monday that I wasn't able to get finished... so basically I'ma do it later today.
lol i used  my backpack for 8 schol years xD and i still have it on my closet now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

https://join.me/816-588-175


Streaming link ^

I have my highschool bookbag but I let my friend borrow it for a day... when he came back the dumb [censored] sat it down on the stove and burned a hole in some parts of it. Still usable, but its also a bit big and I don't need to lug around such a large bag at all times. xD I wanted something smaller to carry my sketch books with me.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Why does some of your streaming stuff works (Zoroark and Ridley for instance) while other (like this one ) doesn't and ask me to buy some crap ?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Cause I'mnot streaming anymore. I actually forgot to post that I was done. Whoops.

Thanks guys for those that showed up.

BTW: The only ting stopping a Captain America release is a new Neutral B special (air and ground) and play testing...

Need help coming up with something... help wanted.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

October 17, 2012, 01:42:00 PM #1370 Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 03:41:38 PM by Carnage
well hope i can catch the next stream also do to time zones and all xD

Post Merge: October 18, 2012, 03:41:37 PM

Quote from: Boygos on February 14, 2012, 02:33:20 AM
Just a suggestion, as a HUGE Marvel fan, I would like to make a suggestion, if it's okay. He should have wall-cling, like Lucario, because he would shove his claws in the walls. Remeber in Origins Wolverine when he climbed up the side of that smoke thing in the mutant facility? Or in the video game for 360, he can do moves when he does combos after while climbing the walls. I think it'd also be cool if you incorporated the way his claws overheat in the 360 game somehow. But, I wish his taunts were the middle claw, and maybe some Secret Wars references. Idk, it's up to you.

So not sure if i should put this here

Luffy is probably gonna use ext gfxs right? if so instead of replacing marth ones you guys should add more slots so when rel porting it doesnt mess up the other marth slots just something to consider
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i wouldn't mind play testing, also, why not make his neutral b move work like a shield rush with super armor?

Kagemaru I don't mean to be a bother but is Chun-Li ready for beta testing? I mean, you told me to remind you. But if she's still not ready I can wait. It's up to you.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why is smbz shadow not an option :p anyways i pick hulk

Veautiful: I might just do that... It would go a shorter distance of course, but I may indeed do that.

Lee: That was a good amount of time to wait before reminding me, cause I'd indeed forgotten. :D  but no, she's not ready for a beta yet. I haven't really done much to her since this particular week, I've been busy with school. This is the last two weeks for one of my classes and the assignments are taking more time then I had originally anticipated.

Rax: He's not on the list because I haven't even started him yet.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


I'll probably make it go at an angle.

The weekend is coming and I do believe I'll be free to work on a lot of animations and psa.

Now that I have an idea of what to do for Captain America, I'll see if I can't kick that out this weekend.

A small reminder for those of you who may have forgotten:

Luffy, Sora, Sanji, and Hulk all are not in my power to finish at this moment because
1: Luffy is being psa'd by MarioDK right now
2: Anonymous is finishing up Sora's PSA right now
3: Sanji's PSA is being handled by Animaine
4: Hulk is waiting on a new model from Jokekid (I'm doing the PSA)

As for Zoroark, he's annoying to animate, but its making progress. Chun-Li hasn't been worked on since I started Zoroark, but depending on my mood, I may work on her some more this weekend too.

As an added bonus, I'm still waiting on Anivernage to finish up Iron Man's model/psa for a release.

If I didn't mention a hack that I'm supposedly working on, thats because there is nothing to mention about it...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

here's a deal, wednesday i'll finish hulk no matter what, but you need to remind it to me cuz i'll probably forget, i say wednesday cuz i cant work on him any earlier because of having multiple PCs and not all being available, it's one or another, and hulk is on the most common one, but im not on that one till wednesday

Alright. I'll remind you Wednesday morning. (Its currently 2:25Pm for me, and I'll remind you around 11am Wednesday.. and 10pm Tuesday)

Sound good?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.