Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

but the dash animation only needs like 10 frames, look at link...

Yeah I know but my main issue is that I'll need someone to get me those fancy kanji symbols and I also wont be able to do a cinimatic FS until I can test on my own stuff cause I have to see how the camera stuff works.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Call me a troll, do whatever, but hell, I need to know what happened to sanji. (No I didn't see this within the last two pages)
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on December 12, 2012, 09:00:18 PM
Call me a troll, do whatever, but hell, I need to know what happened to sanji. (No I didn't see this within the last two pages)
Needs dimble jamble mode gfx i was helping but...my pc died so >_>

Also youre not trolling, i know alot about trolling, look DSX8 thread :troll face:

December 12, 2012, 09:32:49 PM #1759 Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 01:31:24 PM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: Kagemaru on December 12, 2012, 07:10:35 PM
Yeah I know but my main issue is that I'll need someone to get me those fancy kanji symbols and I also wont be able to do a cinimatic FS until I can test on my own stuff cause I have to see how the camera stuff works.

What I meant was having FS eventually, like Maybe in V.2 or something. I didn't want to rush you or anything. I figured by the time you'll work on V2 (or once you decide to rework on Chun-li  after the first realese), you should have fix whatever issue restrain you from  testing stuff yourself. Even if you would have planned it for the first realese, I wouldn't have expect a perfect representation of the MvC/TvC Counter part the first time around, rather just a basic animation of Chun-li delivering a flying kick with a 3 sec pause/Slow mo when the opponent get hit basically something in the vein of Marth "critical hit" Final Smash.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: Anivernage on December 12, 2012, 09:02:30 PM
Also youre not trolling, i know alot about trolling, look DSX8 thread :troll face:
:af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So I got off my ass and finally did finished the rig.



Will send it to you soon.

Quote from: Lee on December 12, 2012, 10:35:22 PM
:af2:
:happy:

Quote from: jrush64 on December 13, 2012, 12:54:12 AM
So I got off my ass and finally did finished the rig.



Will send it to you soon.
Is that the sexy pose lee said?

No idea. I was just testing the model.

Chun-Li sure had pretty cool shoes back then. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

That model is dope... It'll work with all Chun-Li's current animations too?

Man... I don't know where I would be without J... :oshi:

And I hate to ask... but.. TL? The guy inquired about it and since its on my mind I figure I'd ask. I told him you had to re-rig it cause something happened, but that was a day or two ago.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I sent you toon link yesterday. Check your pm.

It'll work with the animations. Just need to port it. It's a simple fix.

Was that what that link was?

I totaly didn 't download that xD

But thanks. I got it now. Ty good buddy.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

December 13, 2012, 04:32:25 AM #1768 Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 01:43:59 PM by SonicUnderground316
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


F*CK YEAH !!!!! I WAITED THIS COSTUME FOREVER !!!

Thank you very much man :happy: ! Sorry for the reaction but i can help it lol. Just hope it won't make her file size too big or make the game data f*ck up like when GBC try to use the UMvC3 Chun-li model and add facial expression. Speaking of which, is it possible to have alternate faces on this model ? If it is, it would be REALLy neat. at least a blinking and a hurt face (and maybe one with closed eyes and a happy face for when she win) just saying. I know it's not menditory but it's a nice touch that's always welcome ;)

It's ok if they doesn't work due to file size or whatever reason i'mjust saying it would be nice.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Yes... :srs: facial expressions would be very appreciated. But I understand that they may not work...

So at this point, I'm basically waiting for the model from JRush. Since there are gonna be some animations re-vamps with Chun-Li, I'd rather do them with the model I plan to use with her.

@JRush: Are you just giving me the Track-suit Chun-Li model? Or did you also fix up the normal outfit model? Because I'd like to continue using that particular outfit so that I can properly animate the dress...

---

I have done no animation/psa for any project today or yesterday I think... mainly because I take breaks from time to time. I also am scheduled to close my store most of this week except for Friday and Saturday so I'll probably get back to it then. Unless this girl I've been talking too wants to get wasted... anyway... we'll find out if I have a social life or not on Friday or Saturday :af2:

---

I realize that I haven't announced it here BUT

I'VE BEGUN PLANNING FOR SPIDER-MAN V2.0

I'm gonna post the moveset here as well as in the Op for anyone who wants to see it since I actually took the time out to jot something down for him. This is basically a quote of the PM I sent JRush64 so... yeah... This Spider-Man will have a custom web string model as well as a web ball model so that way GFX wont be needed and there wont be any lag from using them.

Quote from: PM to JRush64
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now... because I know I'm not the only one here who's realized that Spider-Man is CRAZY good at recovery, his attacks will be fairly weak with only a few true kill moves. His moveset is combo-based yet relies on continuous movement to keep the opponent off balance. If you notice, a lot of his moves will keep him air-born which is fairly new to brawl.

I plan to bite the bullet and finally figure out how they did it with Lucario and Charizard in P:M
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.