Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

December 19, 2012, 05:54:25 AM #1830 Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 06:05:44 PM by Kagemaru
Nice. I'll look into that after I finish this movie.

I'm obviously not streaming anymore.

Post Merge: December 20, 2012, 06:05:44 PM

https://join.me/988-630-364

Streaming
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 19, 2012, 05:54:25 AM
Nice. I'll look into that after I finish this movie.

I'm obviously not streaming anymore.

Post Merge: December 20, 2012, 06:05:44 PM

https://join.me/988-630-364

Streaming
Ur not streaming D: lol ill come back tomarrow and watch that one

December 21, 2012, 02:44:49 AM #1832 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 05:22:55 PM by Kagemaru
Sorry... At work now.

Post Merge: December 21, 2012, 06:26:58 AM

Took a break from my hacks to animate a few other things.

Knuckles (Not sure if I gave that back to Leon Exodio or not...)
Ridley (I'll try and get the new up-b done either tonight or tomorrow)
and Ventus

Mayby tomorrow I'll resume work on Hulk.


Post Merge: December 21, 2012, 05:22:55 PM

https://join.me/594-136-902
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Thanks pervy :D

Done streaming for the day. Gotta get ready for work. I'll stream around the same time tomorrow too.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

well where i live im almost getting over the end of the world day xD see ya tomorow if im home at all did you sent those animations to kjp?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 22, 2012, 04:54:59 AM #1836 Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 05:31:35 AM by Kagemaru
No, I never did. But I will now.



Post Merge: December 22, 2012, 05:31:35 AM

https://join.me/605-159-613
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Hey bro, Just keeping you updated with my music.
But next time you release a hack I got you with FeedBack.

https://soundcloud.com/la_salle/la-alle-i-aint-never-stopping

A pretty good stream sorry I fell asleep though

thanks LA $Alle I looked into it and left a comment. Thanks for keepin me up on the update though. Much appreciated. Keep it up homie.

Also, I'm off at 10 again tonight and have to be at work Sunday (i'm usually off sundays) at 3

So I may not have all of Ventus moves done like I had originally planned.

But Ill be off until thursday after that. So it'll be done then.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Carnage is being cool and psaing hulk so I can animate other stuff.

Like Ventus for example.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I hope I`m not bothering you with this, but I haven`t heard much updates on Luffy recently.
Can I ask when he`ll be released?


Don't ask for release dates. Its a quick way to get on peoples nerves. Not saying I mind... But you seem new.

Anyway, Mariodk is finishing him up for now.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.