Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

There its no bone edits. That I know of anyway since I didn't do anything with the models.

Speaking of which... You still got that alt outfit version?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Yeah I still got the model. Haven't worked on it in a while.

Quote from: jrush64 on January 31, 2013, 10:02:55 PMYeah I still got the model. Haven't worked on it in a while.
Didn't you also say you would do her normal MvC3 model too? Since I think I do remember Kage saying the one GBC made was "badly rigged" or something like that.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

February 01, 2013, 06:19:04 AM #1938 Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 06:37:11 AM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 01, 2013, 01:19:03 AM
Didn't you also say you would do her normal MvC3 model too? Since I think I do remember Kage saying the one GBC made was "badly rigged" or something like that.

I know that the GBC model is a mix of the TvC model (all the body) and the MvC3 (head,hands and shoulder parts of the dress). He didn't use the actual MvC3 model cause if I remerber correctly, She cause some serious bug (i'm not talking about lag here). If she was in you're roster, you're stuck with the regular brawl character as if you didn't even use homebrew channel app.

If jrush64 knows how to make the MvC3 model work properly, it would be awesome. Some animation look a bit odd due the current rig. On the Spinning bird kick animation for instance, Chun-Li seems to have a litte "extra" on the pelvic area, if you catch my drift. An improved rig would is more than welcome.

Btw, still didn't find my SD card :'( ! I would have love to try Chun-Li  and give you some feedback and maybe even discussed about some idea for later version. I might just redo the whole code thing all over again and give a feedback then (during the next week maybe) but i still wish I could find the old one :-\.

As for right now, it would be really nice to have a video to see her in action a bit. If i find my SD card r deside to reset the whole process, i can make some better quality picture too if you want.
お前はもう死んでいる。

February 04, 2013, 06:36:25 AM #1939 Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 06:42:26 AM by LA $Alle
This new song Kage is really good. I have not been keeping you up to date like I said I would.
https://soundcloud.com/la_salle/test-me-ft-ftradamus-dj
Also check the other songs I reposted on my soundcloud. And to everyone else looking at this if would be a great help if you show other ppl my songs around the world. That would help me and my group a lot.

BTW, I've been uber busy with school and some life stuff. I've lost my job recently so I've been looking for one, also I just got the Mass Effect series the other day and I'm working my way through the second one now... (I beat 1 in 2 days) but you guys will still see my animations pop up in a few projects because in the spare time I can manage I've been taking some requests here and there.


Also, Wind Waker Toon Link model is 100% fixed and ready to go. So that project will start soon :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Hope you get a new job soon. I also just got ME trilogy. I finished part 1 years ago, replaying everything now.

I feel you, Kage. I'm also trying to find a job and have school to worry about.

:srs: I made so many wrong decisions in Part 1 and 2

I just started 3 last night (I beat 1 and 2 respectively in 4 days with both of them having about 24 hours of total play time each.) People died... then I later found out they didn't have to die but it was a result of my decisions :oshi:

Anyway... that and I'm falling behind in my english class...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Alright...

I'm not dead!

BUT

I'm too busy for Brawl Hacking... sadface.jpg

HOWEVER!

I have several projects that I am willing to release either to the public or to individuals to finish as they see fit.

Off the top of my head these projects are:

Sora / Anti-Sora
Wolverine
Hulk
Luffy

and maybe a few others.

I have folders of animations that I can either release fully, or give them individually to an individual I feel will actually finish the project. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM. Otherwise, in a couple days  or so I'll probably just release most of my WiP folders out for people to go through.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


SonicBrawler's got it atm.

Anyone else can finish it if they want, just request the files.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

if any updates on Luffy just send me
since after my WIPs(if SMBZ mario v4/naruto dont screwing up)
i think i will redo luffy PSAs but this time no gear 2nd. since thats impossible if PSAIng with brawlbox cuz of copy/paste subroutine
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I didn't update anything yet. My life got insanely hectic about a week after I got the files.

so if you still got the Luffy files then go ahead.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on February 21, 2013, 02:23:05 PM
Alright...

I'm not dead!

BUT

I'm too busy for Brawl Hacking... sadface.jpg

HOWEVER!

I have several projects that I am willing to release either to the public or to individuals to finish as they see fit.

Off the top of my head these projects are:

Sora / Anti-Sora
Wolverine
Hulk
Luffy

and maybe a few others.

I have folders of animations that I can either release fully, or give them individually to an individual I feel will actually finish the project. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM. Otherwise, in a couple days  or so I'll probably just release most of my WiP folders out for people to go through.

Does this mean you are done with brawl hacking? My fav brawl hacker is quitting? *sad*
You Never Know!