Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Hey Kage, long time. What you been up to?

I guess people want updates on hulk?

I have a few win and taunts done
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@J: Nothin much. Got Gears Judgement, looking for a job, school... same ol. Waiting on a good batch of PSAs to come out that may hopefully inspire me to get back into it.

Hulk updates... sounds good.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I got a whole bunch of stuffs that could give you inspiration, but there not PSA'd yet though.

I finished off Dante's model for real now. Fixed the weapon UV's, gave him devil trigger. Same with Vergil. He's got weapons and devil trigger now.

Xemnas model is ready with a fully rigged Organization XIII cloak.

I'm finishing off Sanji now though, even though its taken forever.

But I really got nothing that's close to release yet though, only a boatload of animations.

That sounds pretty awesome tbh.

If you need some animations done to take your load off, I could help out. We were supposed to be working on those together anyway xD. But you're animations are probably better then mine at this point anyway. Only thing I have animated since I semi-quit were a bunch of Link's secret techniques from Twilight Princess.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Oh. Hello. Didn't know about this thread.

Hiya, Kage. How's that TLink?


At the top of my list of things to work on whenever I feel like animating again... Maybe. TL's WW psa would be a fun project, but I don't have the fire like I used to to work on hacks. o.O
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

March 24, 2013, 09:40:18 PM #1987 Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 09:41:18 PM by jrush64
Hey Kage, it looks like myself and Anonymous are working on different Sora V2's. The one I wanted to do was going to be like a whole new different Sora. For example I need to shorten the animations so I can fit both anti form and valor form in there. For anti form, the wait animation you didn't need to animate the whole thing the way it looks in game. who is really going to stand in place and look at the animation??

I'll get into more detail later.

But whenever it's ready, I was messing around with shaders and was able to get this look in game.



Looks a lot closer to the kingdom hearts 2 shader.

It works for pretty much most KH characters.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll use this for all the models when I re release him.

On  another note,



Xemnas needs you to come out of retirement and work on him...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



March 24, 2013, 11:28:33 PM #1988 Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 11:48:19 PM by Anonymous
That shader... did you find that or edit it?
And also, I'm not working on KH2 Sora as of now; I haven't even touched the files since he sent them to me. And now that I know you're working on it, I guess I'll only step in if you want me to do some coding or make graphics and whatever.

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 24, 2013, 07:23:08 AM
At the top of my list of things to work on whenever I feel like animating again... Maybe. TL's WW psa would be a fun project, but I don't have the fire like I used to to work on hacks. o.O

I see, I see. Well, make sure to contact me when you start it back up.

Or if you're not going to finish it, lol. I'd want to give it a shot too.

Quote from: jrush64 on March 24, 2013, 09:40:18 PM
Hey Kage, it looks like myself and Anonymous are working on different Sora V2's. The one I wanted to do was going to be like a whole new different Sora. For example I need to shorten the animations so I can fit both anti form and valor form in there. For anti form, the wait animation you didn't need to animate the whole thing the way it looks in game. who is really going to stand in place and look at the animation??

I'll get into more detail later.

But whenever it's ready, I was messing around with shaders and was able to get this look in game.

Looks a lot closer to the kingdom hearts 2 shader.

It works for pretty much most KH characters.

I'll use this for all the models when I re release him.

On  another note,

Xemnas needs you to come out of retirement and work on him...



That's a nice shader. Wow!


I edited the toon link shader to get the effect. It looks like the flat shader in 3ds max, and works for pretty much every character.

I can send it to you if you want.

Quote from: jrush64 on March 25, 2013, 12:51:50 AM
I edited the toon link shader to get the effect. It looks like the flat shader in 3ds max, and works for pretty much every character.

I can send it to you if you want.

I wouldn't mind that, actually. I collect shaders and materials too, so it'd be a nice addition. If you want anything out of that, feel free to ask.


Nice shader. It kinda gives off the KH feel too. ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Some more pics.




The only issue is that the eyebrows lose transparency but that can be easily fixed. It definitely works great for KH characters.

March 25, 2013, 03:31:28 AM #1994 Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 08:04:27 PM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: Kagemaru on March 23, 2013, 12:02:37 AM
@J: Nothin much. Got Gears Judgement, looking for a job, school... same ol. Waiting on a good batch of PSAs to come out that may hopefully inspire me to get back into it.

Hulk updates... sounds good.

Inspirations ? Well, you seem quite busy and i know that you already have quite a few projects (in progress) on your hands but if you looking for suggestions, i have a few :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@jrush64: Sorry to be a pain with that but is when the alpha Chun-li model will be ready ? I don't want to rush you or anything it's just that on the last preview i saw the model seems pretty much ready to go.
お前はもう死んでいる。