Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34


That Animation

I dont even

i dont

it looks awesome and funny.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

For a second, I mistakened your thread for Jrush's.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 07, 2013, 04:14:52 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ta-Da~ I present to you Naruto-Shuriken Based loosely from UNS, I didn't look at anything while animating this though.
LOL
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Well we're working on Naruto together xD

This is going in the moveset... somewhere.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I laughed for about a minute straight. That's hilarious. It's also well animated, though. Good job.


The animation look very good and fluid and like everybody said, it's quite funny too  ;D ! Is there a seperate thread with detail on the moveset (what will it contain). My brother is a big Naruto fan and even I really like the old CON moveset but according to my brother it outdated cause in the manga, Naruto learn new technique and trasformations.
お前はもう死んでいる。

I don't think JRush released the whole moveset, BUT he has a preview video up in his thread.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Well it's based on NUNS3. He has Rasengan, Vermillion Rasengan. A lot of moves with clones. Final smash Sage mode which gives him great new specials such as that Shuriken move.

Sage mode final smash is Giant Rasenshuriken. He also has the ability to turn into 6 tails fox mode during Sage mode.

I would have added the Kyuubi mode, but there's no space at all for that.

I was thinking that we should make Sage Mode a Taunt activated thing. o.o
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 08, 2013, 08:57:50 PM
I was thinking that we should make Sage Mode a Taunt activated thing. o.o
Agreed, this way the final smash transformation (if the space allows it) could be "Tail beast mode" instead (his latest ssj like form)!
お前はもう死んでいる。

Space wont allow that at all... we're pushing it as is with what we've got xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I personally think that it would be a good idea to find another way to activate the different modes without using the taunts. Maybe if he has taken a certain amount of damage you can activate it by pushing B? The reason to why I really wouldn't want to see him use taunts for different modes is simple. The computer players would never be able to use it and thus playing against him would be...well it would suck that he couldn't use half of his moveset. Especially if there are more than one human player and some CPU's on the screen at the same time.
You Never Know!

April 08, 2013, 11:56:25 PM #2022 Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 12:05:43 AM by jrush64
Zutox makes a great point. That's another reason why I wanted it as Final smash you know. I'll think of another way to activate it.

Or if you have suggestions, please let us know.

Post Merge: April 09, 2013, 12:05:43 AM

I might be able to include Bijuu mode.... might....

Quote from: jrush64 on April 08, 2013, 11:56:25 PM
Zutox makes a great point. That's another reason why I wanted it as Final smash you know. I'll think of another way to activate it.

Or if you have suggestions, please let us know.

idea; you have to get 124% and press up taunt then b. eat a cheest sandwich, do a barrel roll, then you will get a passcode. go to mexico, talk to "Fredic juan" and tell him the code. he will give you a box. sell it to the ebay user "FunnySocks" and then you can use the different mode.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@SonicBrawler.... yeah very creative.

Anyway, I can definitely add either bijuu mode or tailed beast mode. I had to use a lower quality model for the clones. But it's definitely doable.