Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Legs come before the web references iirc.

But you're right about the rest.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just need to check the air attacks, since they are not changing the hitboxes should be similar.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Unless any of them have hitboxes on the right shouldern and down, they should be fine.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

thats why imo we should never add stuff with bones to the models

1- it messes all the bonereferences
2- makes alt costumes be impossible or hard to do
3-every noob will pm you saying his model freezed or is all messed up becuase they didnt know they cant use other models.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

THIS couldn't be helped. Because without these added webs and bones, Spider-Man v2 wouldn't be possible.

We are able to change bonereferences so its not the end of the world.

And I get plenty of PM's from people with questions, I don't mind them.

Also, using normal models just for something as simple as bone references impeds progress. Like I said... Spider-Man v2 wouldn't be possible without the web lines.

Wolverine v3 wouldn't be possible  without his new claw bones. The additions are what make the projects possible. So we just have to work past the issues.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 07, 2014, 03:39:00 PM
Just need to check the air attacks, since they are not changing the hitboxes should be similar.

I'm assuming you found the correct fitsheik.pac?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Update: Due to an abundance of corrupted PSA files, we're gonna PSA it from scratch. Using the previous version as a template since its still able to be opened and looked at but not altered.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 08, 2014, 02:32:46 AM
Update: Due to an abundance of corrupted PSA files, we're gonna PSA it from scratch. Using the previous version as a template since its still able to be opened and looked at but not altered.
its normal that some psas made in psa can be oppened and looked at but not alrtered
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As discussed with Kage, I'll be redoing Spidey's PSA over someone portable. Should be fun.

Wish I saw this before I started to PSA Spiderman's A attacks :P




So I got to work on Spiderman again.

I'm happy to inform that the model changers are working as expected (or at least in Brawlbox) and that almost all the specials have been coded in the subactions tab (except for Special Hi, I believe).

Currently getting the throw hitboxes to fit the web and I should only have SpecialHi subaction along with the Final Smash and action tabs.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 09, 2014, 10:35:25 PM #2350 Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 10:45:52 PM by Carnage
so kagemaru after trying out spidey without t stances i have some animation feedback

Wait1 i will be honest here and i dont want to offend you but that wait1 animation doesnt look anything like spiderman at all to me, everytime i see that animation i fell like im watching a wrestling match since that is the exact animation all wrestlers do when getting ready to grab eachother.

walk mid and fast- is that a parody or something like deadpool has? it looks like spidey is ridding a horse or something to me lol yeah he looks like he is ridding something all the way trough lol.

side tilt the move looks really wierd in bb and ingame he does an aerial standup rotation? i mean its wierd as hell looks like he is being controlled by a puppeteir i sugest using something totaly diferent here.



Down smash- with a move that goes that high why would you need to ever use the upsmash? i mean the downsmash goes higher than the up smash while the move  looks preety cool my sugestion is turn the down smash into the up smash doing down damage while it goes down and on the ground send oponents up diagonaly like  two hit smash and figure something that is really down on earth for down smash

this is feedback from a spidey fan keep that in mind xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll have to get a second opinion on the Wait1 because its the wait he uses in most of his 3D Spider-Man games.

Also, the run is a place holder of sorts... Currently its Snake's run, but I'm probably gonna make a custom one. I'll end up doing that after I get some animations out of the way for JRush.

Side Tilt is gonna change because I don't like it anymore.

Down Smash, I may take your advice there. I actually have an idea to revamp the animation a bit. Also, just because he jumps up doesn't mean it has to be the up smash. He knocks people down which is also justification for it being the down smash.

Down tilt, I am keeping. I may tone down the movement though. Megaman can use his dtilt to scoot forward, I don't see why Spidey can't. I will see about slowing it down though.

===

Spiderman is about movement more then anything. average strength attacks and lightish weight he'll be easy to send flying and it'll be slightly difficult killing with him. However his movement will be... amazing, sensational, spectacular, ultimate, and superior  Thats the way I'm aiming to make him. xD


===

Currently I'm animating a picture of Velma that I drew. So once thats done, I'll get some more brawl related stuff going.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

April 09, 2014, 11:21:56 PM #2352 Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 11:44:24 PM by Tidus
I could always add a Frame Speed Modifier on the slide if it'll tone it down. Slow down the start up and keep the slide it self to be fast. And right now, I've left the strength of the hitboxes as vBrawl Sheik's (as in, I haven't changed it). I don't know exactly how Kage wants him to feel, so I'll leave it up to him to play around with damage. I could do it myself, but I'd probably mess up :P

And I've been PMing Carnage. I've taken out Slope Events and according to him he still is messed up when he does those animations.

I'm going to add a few Set Air/Ground 17's and send it back.




Sent back


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 09, 2014, 10:53:52 PM
I'll have to get a second opinion on the Wait1 because its the wait he uses in most of his 3D Spider-Man games.

Also, the run is a place holder of sorts... Currently its Snake's run, but I'm probably gonna make a custom one. I'll end up doing that after I get some animations out of the way for JRush.

Side Tilt is gonna change because I don't like it anymore.

Down Smash, I may take your advice there. I actually have an idea to revamp the animation a bit. Also, just because he jumps up doesn't mean it has to be the up smash. He knocks people down which is also justification for it being the down smash.

Down tilt, I am keeping. I may tone down the movement though. Megaman can use his dtilt to scoot forward, I don't see why Spidey can't. I will see about slowing it down though.

===

Spiderman is about movement more then anything. average strength attacks and lightish weight he'll be easy to send flying and it'll be slightly difficult killing with him. However his movement will be... amazing, sensational, spectacular, ultimate, and superior  Thats the way I'm aiming to make him. xD


===

Currently I'm animating a picture of Velma that I drew. So once thats done, I'll get some more brawl related stuff going.
what games are you talking about on the wait1? preety much every game i played spidey wait1 is something like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

or this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


spiderman isnt ever  full standing up like this wait1 sugests that you made, he is always in a lowered position
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You should actually be able to see what I was getting at from those pics... but no.

I got the stance from Amazing Spiderman game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bsGvWe34CzY#t=357

The stance he takes at around 6:05

Also, the combo he uses to take out that mugger will most likely be the new Attack 11 12 13
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.