Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Probably gonna raise Chun-Li up in my tier list of PSAs to make. Can't have Ryu without Ken or Chun-Li and the moveset actually will probably work over Ganon too... so... thats Akuma right there. A bit of PSA work and it could fit him well.

Also, I'll be starting work on Iron Man again soon because with the new BB out, me and Gurdoman decided that it was time to make 1 really good Iron Man. I liked some of the things in his PSA and I've got more animations overall for the project as a whole.

So look forward to that.

Animaine informs me that he has a lot of free time so Ryu shouldn't be long at all.

I'm also getting Gurdoman to make a non SFX version of Thor. For those who can't have sounds... cause otherwise you get Luigi noises all over the place and it sucks for Thor >_>;


Other then that, no promises on who I'll be starting on once these are done. Its all really up in the air.

I AM waiting on a Yoshimitsu model though.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

didnt you want ryu over ganon?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

July 12, 2012, 08:34:03 PM #692 Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 06:33:45 AM by SonicUnderground316
THIS IS GREAT NEWS !!! Hope you won't have to much file size troubles with Chun-Li (almost all psa i try on zelda freeze the game when using the Chun-Li model is selected) Thank you one more time for making this  
お前はもう死んでいる。

I do want Ryu over Ganon. But Captain America isn't getting done any time soon so having a fun Ryu vs Akuma or Ken fight could be fun too.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

oh gotcha
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

So like...

Ryu is almost done. All thats left to do is PSA his down special and Final Smashes.

He has all his taunts and win/waits too xD

Oh.. and SonicUnderground: I know you wanted a bunch of extra moveset type stuff with the taunt. But thats not happenin for this release. Sorry bro... I don't wanna hold it off longer then it has to and Ryu with a base moveset is enough for a first release.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Are u talking about ryu hayabusa or another ryu ?  :laugh:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

street fighter ryu
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

If you are interessed, i've got some animation of Ryu.

if you need soomeone to record ryu for you, i can
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ryu from Street Fighter huh? He's one of my favorite characters in UMvC3! Hope this is done soon! :D
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

KTH I'm interested. :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

July 15, 2012, 07:06:20 AM #702 Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 07:32:11 AM by mr.mugenwii
Funny i was just playing Marvel Vs Street Fighter on my Wii today through WiiSX and i was Ryu, of course.  
I accidently pressed a bad combination of buttons which restarted the game so i wasnt able to beat it. lol

I sure missed playing as Ryu.
The Hadoken is looking epic...


BTW:  I remember someone saying something about your Spiderman PSA and that the web did not hit the opponents if they were really close:  its not your fault,  the original hack by Silentdoom has got that issue...

July 15, 2012, 08:00:05 AM #703 Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 01:41:27 PM by Kagemaru
Well good and bad news...

Good News: Ryu's Air Final Smash works fine. *checks that off list*

Bad News: Ryu's Ground Final Smash isn't playing nice with me... I have a last resort for making the Shin Shoryuken a 1 animatino type deal where he will do the full final smash no matter if you miss or not. But thats a last resort. What I'd like is to keep the animation separate and have a Hit/Miss animation. But I'm not well seasoned in PSA (started in February of this year) so I'm having a hard time figuring out how.  And I'm a little bit closer to finishing his Down Special. Its still not playing nice with me either.


That spider-man tidbit. Its not  a huge issue. It can be fixed rather easily. I'll get to that when I have some time.


Edit: In my moment of being upset about failing to be able to PSA the ground Final Smash, Animaine asked me to make some changes to the Ryu moveset so that it looks more like Ken, for the Ken model.

So I did.

Then... I decided to throw Akuma in the mix.

So I did.


Soon as lwvi gives me back the .pac, I'll begin PSAing them since Ryu's FS coding will be used for Akuma and Ken as well.

My only wish... is that there were an Akuma model instead of just a vertex. :D


Edit 2: I've got Akuma's stuff pretty much set, but most of it is carbon copied of Ryu unless anyone has any suggestions as to what to give Akuma.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Kagemaru, you got a import of Akuma over ganon?

and how's everything going, did you get the final smash to
work on Ryu?