Kage's Inner Sanctum: Using a Phoenix Down

Started by Kagemaru, February 13, 2012, 08:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which Throw is the Best?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back
4 (11.8%)
Up
6 (17.6%)
Down
3 (8.8%)
Forward
21 (61.8%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

if its a random megaman model from one of those thousand megaman games i wont ever guess since i never played any megaman games besides battle network 1--4 or 5
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 03, 2012, 08:51:29 PM
if its a random megaman model from one of those thousand megaman games i wont ever guess since i never played any megaman games besides battle network 1--4 or 5

well it nothing to do with battle network or star force so I guess ya wont lol o3o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

GBC wont make Protoman :oshi:

Really wanted a Protoman to go with the Megaman.exe he made. That'd make me wanna do the moveset even more.

====

Pervy, whats goin on with Gum Gum Baloon yo. I aint worked on Luffy all week.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 03, 2012, 08:54:48 PM
Pervy, whats goin on with Gum Gum Baloon yo. I aint worked on Luffy all week.
Oh right, demonslayer distracted me with Irift
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 03, 2012, 08:54:48 PM
GBC wont make Protoman :oshi:

Really wanted a Protoman to go with the Megaman.exe he made. That'd make me wanna do the moveset even more.

:oshi:

Maybe find someone to vertex Megaman.EXE's hair to look like Protoman's and texture it?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*What I put together in a few minutes for a beta  :srs: *

And you've got me stumped Pervy, only games I've played are the Battle Network games (like Carnage).


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 04, 2012, 03:22:05 AM #950 Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 03:20:26 PM by Kagemaru
On an unrelated note...

I forgot that I was gonna release my Rock Lee animations to the public.

These are old by my standards but they still aren't that bad. I'm going to release them on the Brawl Vault and if anyone wants to do anything with them I would like to be notified and collabed.

I could PSA Rock Lee at the stage that his animations are done... but I just don't feel like it. >_>


So... tonight... or some time tomorrow. Expect that. Cheers~

Edit:

Apparently I wont be around this weekend. It really pisses me off when I'm forced to go out of town against my will on SHORT notice. *didn't find out until ten minutes ago*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Kagemaru: I'm sorry for taking so long :/
I have been on the go and relitivally uninspired to work on Lee, or anything brawl-hack related period.
HOWEVER

Because Lee's animations are similar to someone else in that regard, I may import a certain someone over Link who's even more epic than lee.

I need to know which moves you had done?
Now that Brawlbox Moveset rebuilder is finished, I'll probably pick lee up again, but I'll need some help with specials.

I uploaded my whole folder. See for yourself.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 04, 2012, 06:30:27 PM
I uploaded my whole folder. See for yourself.
The animations look good. Hopefully someone finishes him

I may pick him back up if the mood arises.

Announcement:

I've added another project to my active to-do list.

It's something that I've actively said that I wanted to do. The first person to guess what it is gets to beta test.

Only one guess per post. But you can guess as many times as you want. No double posting, no edits. No more hints.

I'm the only person who knows what it is so anyone can guess.

Progress is very far along.  all movement is done. And a few of the normals are done.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 06, 2012, 03:14:33 AM
I may pick him back up if the mood arises.

Announcement:

I've added another project to my active to-do list.

It's something that I've actively said that I wanted to do. The first person to guess what it is gets to beta test.

Only one guess per post. But you can guess as many times as you want. No double posting, no edits. No more hints.

I'm the only person who knows what it is so anyone can guess.

Progress is very far along.  all movement is done. And a few of the normals are done.
according to what you were saying on mariodk thread is it shadow?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 06, 2012, 08:44:31 AM
according to what you were saying on mariodk thread is it shadow?

i hope not...

is it marvel related?

Its not Shadow.

No hints, only yes or not guesses.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Is it Sora?
(Btw, nice work with your character so far, I love Wolverine's quick and letal fighting style and the improvements on Spidey, can't wait to see the new throws on Luffy.)

We have a winner~

It is indeed Sora. You sir have just earned yourself a place as a Beta Tester.

Previews will be up soon.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.