Bowser Jr and Shadow Mario over Zelda and Sheik - Check Page 16, Post # 230 -

Started by SonicBrawler, February 20, 2012, 08:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: MichaelGMoni on April 06, 2013, 04:36:19 AM
So how's progress on this project NOW?
Done

I just need Anivernage to finish moving and send me the files >.>
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So, it's been over two weeks since this was almost there.  How's progress going so far?  I'm excited to see the end result!

shadow mario is done. waiting for anivernage to send me the files
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What model is Shadow Mario using?
I hope Ani finishes soon, I'd love to see the finished project. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 23, 2013, 10:30:39 PM
What model is Shadow Mario using?
I hope Ani finishes soon, I'd love to see the finished project. :happy:
im using what ever model intreped used back 2 or so years ago. not really sure

and yeah, i have been working on this for 2 years. it will FINALLY be done once ani sends me bowser jr
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


done
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



If anything I hope this moveset makes it in SSB4, if not Shadow Mario, atleast Bowser Jr.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 12, 2013, 05:57:29 PM
If anything I hope this moveset makes it in SSB4, if not Shadow Mario, atleast Bowser Jr.
yeah im hoping that sakurai's next new character will be jr


nope. STILL waiting for ani...
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.