Bowser Jr and Shadow Mario over Zelda and Sheik - Check Page 16, Post # 230 -

Started by SonicBrawler, February 20, 2012, 08:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have Css stuff for ASF1nk's menu of the model I ripped of Junior. (Nanobuds is rigging the model in the Css stuff) If you guys want it, you can have it, a lotta people use his menu, but it's up to you guys.


Quote from: dpgthirteen on February 20, 2012, 09:51:41 PM
I was gonna offer to do recolours again till I saw you offered  :laugh: your much better any way so no problem. Any way here is some advice for recolours. This was my idea way back, 3 types of Bandanas.
1. the modern one
2. Sunshie
3. Other Mario Character
with each one coming on a brawl style or cell shadded. Now what I meant by the 3rd one is this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I was only gonna do Mario, Luigi, Waluigi, and Wario. But then I had ideas as how I would do peach, toad and Daisy. But I never got around to doing those. Any way, here was what I did when I was doing the recolours.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And finally my idea for Shadow Mario's recolours would also go hand in hand with my 3rd idea, which depending on which mario bandana you choose, his shadow transformation would be that characters shape, and maybe the water be the characters hue.
>.> which game is that model from? it looks like its low on the vert count...

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 21, 2012, 12:53:17 AM
>.> which game is that model from? it looks like its low on the vert count...
It's the one I sent you a LONG time ago. Remember the Mario Sports Mix one? Yeah, they're using our Galaxy Junior for the PSA though ;)


Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on February 20, 2012, 11:16:01 PM
i think there should be a cel shaded bowser jr becuase he always looks like that and i dont like brawl styled colors as do many


well too bad, you get brawl styled because well.... its brawl. 

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 21, 2012, 01:12:15 AM

well too bad, you get brawl styled because well.... its brawl. 
Well, can you include the original Super Mario Galaxy texture?


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 21, 2012, 01:17:39 AM
Well, can you include the original Super Mario Galaxy texture?

I Don't think we should, no.    but i'm just one guy and the download will probably come with 50 different textures.

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 21, 2012, 01:26:33 AM
I Don't think we should, no.    but i'm just one guy and the download will probably come with 50 different textures.
So wait, do you want my Sunshine textures I ripped? Also, tell me, do you like the original Galaxy texture on the model, but it's up to you guys.

Note: He won't have both Bandanas when Nano is done with him.


I will have 2 versions, one with a bandana on the head, and one with bandana on the body.

@Star
do you want the textures now so you can start working on them?

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 21, 2012, 01:26:33 AM
I Don't think we should, no.    but i'm just one guy and the download will probably come with 50 different textures.
Can I make a non-Brawl styled Sunshine Junior?


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 21, 2012, 01:54:49 AM
Can I make a non-Brawl styled Sunshine Junior?

you can make what eve ryou want star isnt in charge i am
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 21, 2012, 01:56:08 AM
you can make what eve ryou want star isnt in charge i am
Alright thanks man! I was gonna make it for the basic model import over Ness, but are you gonna include it in the PSA download? That'd be SWEET! How about this, Star makes Brawl styled-recolors and Nano and I do the bright/true to the games recolors?


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 21, 2012, 02:04:04 AM
Alright thanks man! I was gonna make it for the basic model import over Ness, but are you gonna include it in the PSA download? That'd be SWEET! How about this, Star makes Brawl styled-recolors and Nano and I do the bright/true to the games recolors?

sure why not
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



February 21, 2012, 04:11:16 AM #29 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 04:21:01 AM by StarWaffle
we need to have 6 recolors to fill all the slots, we need a brawl version and a "true" version of eac. Thats 12. we also need to have sunshine bib/modern bibbed version of each of those, y`know, people need options and a lot of people like the old style bib. Thats 24. We also need bib up/ bib down version for each of those recolors, y`know for options.  Thats 48. And dont forget that we need 2 of each file (.pac / .pcs) since its a transforming character. Thats 96. We also need to include shadow mario and all the csp/bps

K have fun with like 300+ files in the download.

K I might be  over exagerating a bit with the bib up/down thing, but do you see what I am gettting at?   Why not first create a bowser jr. pack with only 6  recolors that people can simply download and place into their sd folder. Create a character, then let brawlvault fuffil its purpose and let others make recolors of it.


Also nano, be sure to keep a max copy of the final rig just in case I need to remap some things