Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CUPASH Problems  (Read 1703 times)
amount18
Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: November 20, 2009, 04:49:40 PM »

This is the first time I have tried to use CUPASH.  I have the files I need from the SDK and when I run Step1 it gives me all of the templates.  I put the CSP's I have acquired and made in the newfiles folder (around 168 _big.tga's and _small.tgas).  When I run step2 (the newer modified one) it starts, goes really fast (I can't read it) and then the window closes after 10 seconds max.  I go into the newfiles and see two new folders instead of three, and neither of them have more than 10 files in it.  The new common_en.pac file is nowhere.  I ran this several times so I could try to read what was the problem.  The last thing I saw was something like donkey4 or something.  I am not modifying Donkey4_big.tga so I don't know what to do.

Any ideas or anyone willing to run CUPASH for me?

EDIT: This happened using Shadow's CUPASH (I am using it because it was supposed to work better.)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 04:52:12 PM by amount18 » Logged

Hakumen
Outcast.
Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

• Awards Hot Topic Pin Collector Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 05:07:58 PM »

Images are case sensitive in CUPASH.

If anything it capitalize, lower case it.

As for the System folder not creating, don't know, you're the only one saying out of the many people who have used my CUPASH, have this problem occur.

(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
    (8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
    (8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

amount18
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 10:36:07 PM »

Ok...now I have gotten passed that problem by deleting a whole bunch of .brres files that were in Shadow's neededfiles and redoing step1.  It seems to work now but I have yet to test it in game.  I have two things I was confused by when I was fixing the colors repeatedly:
    1) What order is CUPASH going in?  I see Yoshi# (can't remember which) before kirby6...
    2) When it says kirby has too many colors, does it mean kirby6?  Right now my kirby6 is down to 12 colors so that doesn't seem correct...

« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 11:15:37 PM by amount18 » Logged

Hakumen
    Outcast.
    Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

• Awards Hot Topic Pin Collector Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 12:07:09 AM »

... Those .brres were the battle portraits....

Deleting those didn't fix anything... You did something else...

As for the order for CUPASH.

http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=1039.0

As for the colors, it may be the default kirby portrait.

(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
    (8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
    (8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

amount18
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: November 21, 2009, 12:26:54 AM »

You are right about the brres, obviously...you misinterpreted my question about the order of CUPASH...I know the numbering scheme...I was curious as to the order of files that CUPASH itself runs (ie creating file for mario1 and then for DK1 then through order of 1s and then 2's or does it do all of a character first)  Anyway that part isn't important.

What is important is that when I ran CUPASH w/o the brres files it went to completion and made all of the appropriate files/folders except for the new inface files for the BPs.  I went and deleted all of the Inface files that were not necessary for my texture setup and then extracted and created again.  It still stopped somewhere around DK...so I don't know what is going on...

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: