Zig and Kura's Projects xXPSA IN PROGRESSXx 1/15/15

Started by Sirkura, March 12, 2012, 01:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Type of Dodging System Should We Use?

Melee Style Airdodge
4 (23.5%)
Brawl Style Airdodge
4 (23.5%)
Both for More Diversity
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Quote from: DarkFire on June 23, 2013, 01:24:46 PM
That animation made me laugh so hard xD
I love that new outfit!

lol thx ^^ its actually peaches back throw i added it for lols.  need to raise up the translations ho so she's not in the floor.

Quote from: Sirkura on June 23, 2013, 02:41:18 PM
lol thx ^^ its actually peaches back throw i added it for lols.  need to raise up the translations ho so she's not in the floor.
Just the HipN and that's perfect! :happy:

Since I have some problems with the filesize, I'm gonna work on Toon Link again...
I completly forgot that ZSS had such a low filesize  :'(
Well, I just have to make Samus useless... But it's too bad... :-\
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: DarkFire on June 23, 2013, 02:58:08 PM
Just the HipN and that's perfect! :happy:

Since I have some problems with the filesize, I'm gonna work on Toon Link again...
I completly forgot that ZSS had such a low filesize  :'(
Well, I just have to make Samus useless... But it's too bad... :-\
you could probably remove all the whip animations since you won't be needing them that might help a bit. could also make the animations for everything shorter and use a framerate modifier in psa, just a few idea's to lower the size a bit.

Yea! That's a good idea!
Btw, I made a custom texture for Sirks when I had some time (it was really long, but it's really cool!)
Just a second.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: DarkFire on June 23, 2013, 03:08:31 PM
Yea! That's a good idea!
Btw, I made a custom texture for Sirks when I had some time (it was really long, but it's really cool!)
Just a second.
haha depending what base model you used that could have been difficult lol i really wanna remap the UV's but i have no idea how yet.

Quote from: Sirkura on June 23, 2013, 03:11:11 PM
haha depending what base model you used that could have been difficult lol i really wanna remap the UV's but i have no idea how yet.
I used the V3.
here :
[spoiler]
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

nice i like the belt. how do you get the eyes to show up on your preveiws? do you just paste them on?

Quote from: Sirkura on June 23, 2013, 03:32:00 PM
nice i like the belt. how do you get the eyes to show up on your preveiws? do you just paste them on?
Really? I think that belt is weird xD

For the eyes, I just remove some polygons. Polygons 3 until 10, then 13, 14, 17 and 18
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: DarkFire on June 23, 2013, 03:53:00 PM
Really? I think that belt is weird xD

For the eyes, I just remove some polygons. Polygons 3 until 10, then 13, 14, 17 and 18

i see thx, that will help save some time creating CSP's for her ^^

Quote from: Sirkura on June 23, 2013, 06:25:20 PM
i see thx, that will help save some time creating CSP's for her ^^
You're welcome!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

LOL lame... i went to play pwi and they had an expansion tot he game on tuesday. all my model's broke xD now i have to update it again from scratch before i do anymmore importing from it .-.



Quote from: Sirkura on June 23, 2013, 06:55:21 PM
LOL lame... i went to play pwi and they had an expansion tot he game on tuesday. all my model's broke xD now i have to update it again from scratch before i do anymmore importing from it .-.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Well, at least you'll make a new character... but still...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Sirkura on June 23, 2013, 07:11:26 PM
ty ^^ always nice to hear positive feed back <3

Take it heart~!

I'm sort of a Connoisseur when it comes to matters like this, and your work has a particular fragrances that's easy to digest and leaves a wonderful aftertaste.