Zig and Kura's Projects xXPSA IN PROGRESSXx 1/15/15

Started by Sirkura, March 12, 2012, 01:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Type of Dodging System Should We Use?

Melee Style Airdodge
4 (23.5%)
Brawl Style Airdodge
4 (23.5%)
Both for More Diversity
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Quote from: DarkFire on June 23, 2013, 07:13:11 PM
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Well, at least you'll make a new character... but still...
already fixing it lol got a few more manual patches to do. problem is i have custom textures and models on it and the last updates broke it with the expansion.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on June 23, 2013, 07:13:51 PM
Take it heart~!

I'm sort of a Connoisseur when it comes to matters like this, and your work has a particular fragrances that's easy to digest and leaves a wonderful aftertaste.
hehe ty ^^

edit: LOL i hate my net >.> at a whopping 64 kb/ps latest patch from online is estimated at 5 hrs.  manual cut it down to 24 mins xD. think its time to replace my PoS router >.>

Quote from: Sirkura on June 23, 2013, 07:47:58 PM
already fixing it lol got a few more manual patches to do. problem is i have custom textures and models on it and the last updates broke it with the expansion.
hehe ty ^^

edit: LOL i hate my net >.> at a whopping 64 kb/ps latest patch from online is estimated at 5 hrs.  manual cut it down to 24 mins xD. think its time to replace my PoS router >.>
Well then, I have to work too xD
I stay tuned for updates  :P :-* :happy:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: DarkFire on June 23, 2013, 08:12:29 PM
Well then, I have to work too xD
I stay tuned for updates  :P :-* :happy:

lol once i get the game patched i'll post a preview for the magician outfit

Say, how are you able to rip the models?

I've got an OC that I've been dying to make for Brawl for like a couple of years now.
I'm just not talented... well in pretty much every field.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on June 23, 2013, 08:28:16 PM
Say, how are you able to rip the models?

I've got an OC that I've been dying to make for Brawl for like a couple of years now.
I'm just not talented... well in pretty much every field.
i use 3d ripper. tho its a pain since it doesn't rip the models in t-stance and there are no bones to fix it. srri my net went out for a while cause my roomate "tried fixing it" x.x took me a while to get it back online

Quote from: Sirkura on June 24, 2013, 02:00:57 AM
i use 3d ripper. tho its a pain since it doesn't rip the models in t-stance and there are no bones to fix it. srri my net went out for a while cause my roomate "tried fixing it" x.x took me a while to get it back online

That does sound like a pain.

Quote from: Sirkura on June 24, 2013, 02:00:57 AM
i use 3d ripper. tho its a pain since it doesn't rip the models in t-stance and there are no bones to fix it. srri my net went out for a while cause my roomate "tried fixing it" x.x took me a while to get it back online
Are the models ripped are in obj format?
Or do you have to convert them?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on June 24, 2013, 09:34:12 AM
That does sound like a pain.
it really is tho i found out how to A-stance the models by deleting there animations helps quite a bit :P

Quote from: DarkFire on June 24, 2013, 11:11:48 AM
Are the models ripped are in obj format?
Or do you have to convert them?
they normally rip as .rip or something i forgot exact extension its a format specifically for the program but it comes with a 3dsmax extension. you can also rip as an object but its jumbled a bit normally.

Quote from: Albafika on June 24, 2013, 03:22:41 PM
I'm happy that you're aiding in keeping this section alive. Keep up the mods coming. ^_^
happy to help haha

Quote from: Sirkura on June 24, 2013, 03:54:03 PM
it really is tho i found out how to A-stance the models by deleting there animations helps quite a bit :P
they normally rip as .rip or something i forgot exact extension its a format specifically for the program but it comes with a 3dsmax extension. you can also rip as an object but its jumbled a bit normally.
happy to help haha

If I had even a bit of experience with stuff like that, I'd try my hand at it.

But right now it just seems too daunting of a task.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on June 24, 2013, 03:58:11 PM
If I had even a bit of experience with stuff like that, I'd try my hand at it.

But right now it just seems too daunting of a task.
its actually not terribly hard with the pwi models. after the A stance i can just rig them to a simple skeleton to T-stance it.i just absolutely hate rigging it takes forever xD

very early preview for the fairy dress. no shading, lots of errors xD but progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Sirkura on June 24, 2013, 04:48:08 PM
its actually not terribly hard with the pwi models. after the A stance i can just rig them to a simple skeleton to T-stance it.i just absolutely hate rigging it takes forever xD

very early preview for the fairy dress. no shading, lots of errors xD but progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ooooooohh cool!! :af2:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Sirkura on June 24, 2013, 04:48:08 PM
its actually not terribly hard with the pwi models. after the A stance i can just rig them to a simple skeleton to T-stance it.i just absolutely hate rigging it takes forever xD
very early preview for the fairy dress. no shading, lots of errors xD but progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Definitely the rigging part's the one that just makes me dread even considering doing anything.

And looking nice n' tinky.

almost finished with the fairy outfit. just a few little tweaks there to do and need to add the shoes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can't wait to see the final touches!


Say, mind sending a link to the game the MMO yea made her in?