Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What Type of Dodging System Should We Use?
Melee Style Airdodge - 4 (23.5%)
Brawl Style Airdodge - 4 (23.5%)
Both for More Diversity - 9 (52.9%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16
Author Topic: Zig and Kura's Projects xXPSA IN PROGRESSXx 1/15/15  (Read 93375 times)
Akeno/Archer
Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #210 on: May 13, 2014, 12:35:21 PM »

lol ty ^^ i spent a few hrs on her and hacked the game a bit to give her a few things not available to her class >.> her hair for instance is for another race in the game she can't have it normally, i smoothed her face, etc

the Air dodge poll is for our version were making. its a bit of a meshup of all sorts of different mods from B-, PM, as well as vanilla and +. The air dodge machanics can be changed fairly easily with a code or 2 unless we use both in the mix, wich will need to be done thru psa. i also have to give Dant a big thx for pointing us in the right direction for coding the new mode.
    A new mode?! I wonder what could that be...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #211 on: May 14, 2014, 05:36:08 AM »

A new mode?! I wonder what could that be...
    Well see... Tongue Dustyy knows what she's looking for but can't find a tuorial that doesn't involve a usb gecko. as thats no longer manufactured its a bit of a pain. i think dolphins debug mode has similar features but i'm not much of a coder myself.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #212 on: May 16, 2014, 10:33:53 PM »

new special mode aside, our basic physics and codes are ironed out. we've gotten rid of all the freezes dealing with conflicting codes. we may release the GCT soon. (no characters or stages to give yet) it uses an older brawl minus base from before max, elements of PM, and B+ as well to give a polished, fast paced, gameplay that gives plenty of control over your characters movement, favoring reflexes and player skill for more unique combo's.

things still to come:
    Sudden Death Match
    Limit Mode
    Limitless Mode
    Improved Stamina Mode

Characters:
    Sirkura
    Sable
    Kirin
    Devaliah
    Sabrina
    Tira
    Rydel
    Neos

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #213 on: May 17, 2014, 05:06:05 PM »

new special mode aside, our basic physics and codes are ironed out. we've gotten rid of all the freezes dealing with conflicting codes. we may release the GCT soon. (no characters or stages to give yet) it uses an older brawl minus base from before max, elements of PM, and B+ as well to give a polished, fast paced, gameplay that gives plenty of control over your characters movement, favoring reflexes and player skill for more unique combo's.

things still to come:
    Sudden Death Match
    Limit Mode
    Limitless Mode
    Improved Stamina Mode

Characters:
    Sirkura
    Sable
    Kirin
    Devaliah
    Sabrina
    Tira
    Rydel
    Neos

Im interested in the Sudden Death mode very much
    what exactly are you guys trying to accomplish in this mode?

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #214 on: May 17, 2014, 10:18:26 PM »

Im interested in the Sudden Death mode very much
    what exactly are you guys trying to accomplish in this mode?

We're trying to make the mode spawn bombs like in a real sudden death. however were pulling it away from the 300% damage and other factors to be able to stack it with other modes as well. i'm not exactly sure where dustyy is in that. i'm not much of a coder.
    « Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 02:25:17 PM by Sirkura » Logged

Devaliah
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #215 on: May 19, 2014, 02:30:33 PM »

Bump for updates:

From sirks:

Update: May 18, 2014, 03:26:17 PM

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b2083c4my71u0rl/RSBE01(Myth).gct

Releasing the 2.1 engine were using for myth. we removed the Cbliss, and Expansion stages we use since you can add your own. We also use a modified file patch made by Don Jon Bravo for multiple folders (place an rsb4 folder next to the rsbe folder, use the same file paths as rsbe inside).  we plan to fill both rosters with custom characters when were finished. anyway we need feed back. We are going to balance the characters at around around the brawl minus capabilities. oh and currently we're using melee style air dodge.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also @ the team I fixed a few more freezes with the Sirks PSA I'll send you the files tonight after school. Also which weapons do you want Sirks to use?

edit: Just saw your post above mine, As for the modes I'm still trying to isolate the code that spawns the bombs with dolphin. However I'm more looking into the limit and limitless modes atm.
    « Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 02:35:47 PM by Dustyy » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #216 on: June 02, 2014, 11:12:41 PM »

Well fck -.- hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate!! windows 8. a recent update rendered 3ds max pretty much useless. were lookign into it.  but don't expect much from us for a while.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #217 on: June 13, 2014, 02:45:11 AM »

After much fidgeting around were happy to announce we managed to make 3ds max work finally since the last update. for some reason after the update happened everything went screwy, imports not shading correctly, having the correct weight, some not even showing up! forget about rigging. we fixed most issues with running it in compatibility mode for vista.

curtesy of dustyy for the model. its still in the works

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #218 on: June 13, 2014, 03:38:01 AM »

That model looks awesome.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #219 on: June 15, 2014, 04:50:35 AM »

That model looks awesome.
    Thank you ^^ she needs a lot of work still. the model still needs to be rigged and optomised. we also will need to finish her PSA. once we get more streamlined on this project and finnish up a few things i might see i i can get this moved to the general projects section for feed back altho i want to finish a few more models and PSA's before that. so far we have a pretty universal codeset finished it should work with most PSA's, however i have found a few mods *like the newest maverick hunter X mod* don't work. since he has a dash over his air dodge, the momentum halt from the PM style air dodge makes him T stance then the game freezes. the GCT is in the first post if anyone wishes to try it.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #220 on: July 21, 2014, 08:50:08 AM »

Dustyy saves us again! we now have 3ds max 2015 with a 3 year license, actually compatible with windows 8! Dx hurray! we also are experimenting with another new program to make new, updated base models from scratch. expect pictures soon!

Has anyone tried the GCT? i would like some verification that it works for others (i used to have cbliss and stage expansion among other things in there. i want to make sure i removed everything from it) the link is in the OP. our goal for the codeset is to make it compatible with as many PSA's as possible. We use a melee styled airdodge so certain characters are affected till we can set up air dodge individually for each character or thru PSA.

Lastly, anyone know a free alternative to bodypaint 3d? we used to have it but lost it when our last computer fried, and its a $400 program. would rather not buy it if i can find another program (surprised there isn't a plug in for gimp, i know PS has one but that's not exactly free....)

update: July 22, 2014, 07:24:14 PM
    3ds max doesn't wanna download Dx gonna torrent the files then activate it that way with our keys. also testing the GCT on a friends wii, it caused freezing.  don't use it for now. wait till we upload the fix. we've added more tweaks to speed up gamplay and more.

were trying to get BeX working on Myth but having issues. help would be appreciated if anyone wants to contribute.
    « Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 07:24:54 PM by Sirkura » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #221 on: July 30, 2014, 11:14:14 AM »

3ds max doesn't wanna download Dx gonna torrent the files then activate it that way with our keys. also testing the GCT on a friends wii, it caused freezing.  don't use it for now. wait till we upload the fix. we've added more tweaks to speed up gamplay and more.

were trying to get BeX working on Myth but having issues. help would be appreciated if anyone wants to contribute.

got 3ds max and BeX working with myth! on another note we finished another outfit for sirks just to experiment with new features. (max 15 has a 3d canvas for painting textures woot!) still have a lot to figure out. it lists all the models and ones as a hierachy rather then a list, probably more useful that way but i'm still getting used to it. we'll post pictures of progress tonight, hopefully a release soon as well.

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #222 on: July 30, 2014, 11:18:58 AM »

What's the story behind the blonde? Is she an OC?

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #223 on: July 31, 2014, 03:43:49 AM »

What's the story behind the blonde? Is she an OC?

her name is Rydel, and correct she is an OC and custom model, all the characters are going to be OC's for this project. lol she still needs some work, were optimizing her for brawl. she will probably be using the gunner PSA for zss as a base till we get time to work on it.

and pictures of sirks new outfit!

Excuse the poor texture work. were planning to revamp the UV maps so they won't be as pixilated.

and another glitch we can't seem to find to how to fix:

this one seems to have a different cause then the chameleon glitch we experienced before with the tail. rather then taking textures from another model it seems to randomly take textures off its self in game. anyone know what i need to do to fix it?

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #224 on: July 31, 2014, 03:34:59 PM »

her name is Rydel, and correct she is an OC and custom model, all the characters are going to be OC's for this project. lol she still needs some work, were optimizing her for brawl. she will probably be using the gunner PSA for zss as a base till we get time to work on it.

and pictures of sirks new outfit!

Excuse the poor texture work. were planning to revamp the UV maps so they won't be as pixilated.

and another glitch we can't seem to find to how to fix:

this one seems to have a different cause then the chameleon glitch we experienced before with the tail. rather then taking textures from another model it seems to randomly take textures off its self in game. anyone know what i need to do to fix it?

there is a bug with the latest brawlbox, check the liberternies brawlbox page for a fix
    or
    reimport your characters using another brawlbox version
    i like brawlbox 67b very much

it could also be your textures format
    try having all of them in cmpr

btw you guys have the sexiest mods to exist  Im srs here

if u still cant get it working, pm me the stuff and ill check it out sometime this week,
    if possible because i may travel to another country because of work
    « Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 03:39:11 PM by Don Jon BravoEX » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16
    Print
    Jump to: