Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9
Author Topic: MARVEL smash bros  (Read 32689 times)
BlueBrain
God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: March 22, 2012, 06:55:40 AM »

doesnt mean i'll make it, orange is for all the slots that have an idea... xD
    but yeah, if in the fture i get a good model from him, i may do him, since he's one of my fav characters after hulk

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: March 22, 2012, 06:59:28 AM »

oh ok well i guess its better than not at all

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: March 24, 2012, 05:13:17 AM »

Lol Kagemaru, I though you were gonna do Nightcrawler on Diddy if I could get you the model? I'm working on it, don't worry, it's just that X: Destiny uses a really weird compression method.

Dude I either totally forgot, or just didn't know you were gonna do that...

Thats badace!

I don't have anyone over Diddy either besides Roy and I'd stop Roy in the neck with the quickness if it meant getting Nightcrawler.

I just hope Diddy has the filesize needed for it...

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #48 on: March 24, 2012, 08:59:45 AM »

Jokekid, you can add Captain America to the list of people on C. Falcon, too.

Post Merge: March 24, 2012, 09:01:51 AM
    And, I decided I'm gonna put Doom and MODOK on hold for a little bit. I'm doing a ZSS vertex and texture of Black Widow. (I CANT BELIEVE I DIDNT THINK OF IT YET DAMMIT *FACEPALM AT MY OWN STUPIDITY*)
    So yea, you can add that to the orange section. lol.
    « Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 09:01:51 AM by LittleBoygos » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: March 24, 2012, 10:21:58 AM »

lol black widown on zss it should fit well Tongue

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: April 18, 2012, 03:42:19 AM »

BUMP

there is some progress in all the marvel things, being iron man released, captain america released, iron man animations already finished, and captain america's shield bash released...

i think the discussion about marvel characters should continue here.

-i plan on rigging magneto over ganon, and i think boygo's was gonna make thor over ike.
    -i plan on rigging storm over zelda, and maybe for PSA purpose she could be ported over pikachu...
    -im in the process of rigging nightcrawler, who will come with a PSA by kagemaru and will go over diddy kong, so he'll have an animated tail. (custom boneset)
    -i'm going to remake the hulk rig with better bones, to fit the model, instead of fitting the model on the bones...

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: April 18, 2012, 04:51:41 AM »

BUMP

there is some progress in all the marvel things, being iron man released, captain america released, iron man animations already finished, and captain america's shield bash released...

i think the discussion about marvel characters should continue here.

-i plan on rigging magneto over ganon, and i think boygo's was gonna make thor over ike.
    -i plan on rigging storm over zelda, and maybe for PSA purpose she could be ported over pikachu...
    -im in the process of rigging nightcrawler, who will come with a PSA by kagemaru and will go over diddy kong, so he'll have an animated tail. (custom boneset)
    -i'm going to remake the hulk rig with better bones, to fit the model, instead of fitting the model on the bones...
    the advantage of fitting the model on the bones is that its one slot so even if people psa  the char they can use all the models over the said char i think nightcrawler should be one slot or atleast you could make a one slot version also you forgot war machine Tongue

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: April 18, 2012, 05:14:31 AM »

I've done the following with Captain America:

Wait 1:
    Jump set (jump squat, falls etc)
    Run set (dash, run, turn, turnbreak etc)
    Squat/Guard set

Attackdash = Another shield bash (Charging Star) but shorter, less hits (8 total doing 1 damage each)

AttackLw3 (down tilt) = A shield uppercut. Knocks almost straight up. Same damage and trajectory as Falcon's original down tilt cause I didn't know what to change it to.

I released the Special version of Charging Star. I believe Gamma Kid wanted it over the side special though. I rather put the throwable shield there however. Cause that way I can use Link's animations as a base.

Note*

I SUCK with damage values and knockback. Meaning I'm not quite good at choosing good damage values and or hitbox placement for that matter. If anyone feels they can fix what I've PSA'd and make it more balanced/cooler/better, feel free to let me know and I'll send what I have.

Also, Iron Man is ready for moveset ideas. I'd rather animate and PSA one move at a time with Iron Man though because of the file size restriction.

So far the only genuinely unique animations I've given Iron Man are the Waits, squat, falls, and everything else was edited to match the new Wait1 for Iron Man that I made. I edited the Final Smash to be a beam shot from his chest then his arm... It looks cooler by far. I also edited the dodges to not make the morph ball... so you can see the custom left and right dodges.

Wolverine is practically finished. I just need to tweak the down grab's trajectory. I'm also waiting on csp, css stuff I requested for his release.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: April 18, 2012, 05:30:38 AM »

I've done the following with Captain America:

Wait 1:
    Jump set (jump squat, falls etc)
    Run set (dash, run, turn, turnbreak etc)
    Squat/Guard set

Attackdash = Another shield bash (Charging Star) but shorter, less hits (8 total doing 1 damage each)

AttackLw3 (down tilt) = A shield uppercut. Knocks almost straight up. Same damage and trajectory as Falcon's original down tilt cause I didn't know what to change it to.

I released the Special version of Charging Star. I believe Gamma Kid wanted it over the side special though. I rather put the throwable shield there however. Cause that way I can use Link's animations as a base.

Note*

I SUCK with damage values and knockback. Meaning I'm not quite good at choosing good damage values and or hitbox placement for that matter. If anyone feels they can fix what I've PSA'd and make it more balanced/cooler/better, feel free to let me know and I'll send what I have.

Also, Iron Man is ready for moveset ideas. I'd rather animate and PSA one move at a time with Iron Man though because of the file size restriction.

So far the only genuinely unique animations I've given Iron Man are the Waits, squat, falls, and everything else was edited to match the new Wait1 for Iron Man that I made. I edited the Final Smash to be a beam shot from his chest then his arm... It looks cooler by far. I also edited the dodges to not make the morph ball... so you can see the custom left and right dodges.

Wolverine is practically finished. I just need to tweak the down grab's trajectory. I'm also waiting on csp, css stuff I requested for his release.
    about cap if nano makes cap shield on the left you will have to redo all your animation  just a tough  the visivlity thig is better  you can make the shield a gfx and make the one on the arm invisible but you should ask nano on how to do this i dont know if CF has vyso on the motionetc

iron man to not make the filesize bigger when you edit psa dont delete anything just modeify what you need since samus has 7kb of filespace for psa :S

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: April 18, 2012, 05:43:13 AM »

I thought he was gonna keep it on the right... just make it have a visibility bone? Maybe I thought wrong.

But changing the animations wouldn't be that hard. I don't use very many key frames in my animations.

So far the only thing in PSA I've done with Samus is added some GFX for the falling and jumping animation so that Iron Man has an energy trail due to how he flies.

HOWEVER... the GFX I am using sucks and its not exactly in the right position. And I'm not in the right mind to fix something by trial and error right now :/

And I'm still new to flags and GFX so the GFX I chose isn't really good but based on the video with all the gfx, it fit the best to me... I'm prett sure there is something better though, I just don't know how to manupliate gfx well enough to figure it out.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: April 18, 2012, 05:56:34 AM »

I thought he was gonna keep it on the right... just make it have a visibility bone? Maybe I thought wrong.

But changing the animations wouldn't be that hard. I don't use very many key frames in my animations.

So far the only thing in PSA I've done with Samus is added some GFX for the falling and jumping animation so that Iron Man has an energy trail due to how he flies.

HOWEVER... the GFX I am using sucks and its not exactly in the right position. And I'm not in the right mind to fix something by trial and error right now :/

And I'm still new to flags and GFX so the GFX I chose isn't really good but based on the video with all the gfx, it fit the best to me... I'm prett sure there is something better though, I just don't know how to manupliate gfx well enough to figure it out.
    like i said ask nano to make a shield rigged to a single bone in the middle so you can use it has an gfx and then just make that polygon of the shield working with vyso in the fitmotion

doesnt samus have an ext gfx for the back trhusters when it jumps?

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: April 18, 2012, 06:05:58 AM »

She does, but its 2 thrusters on one GFX. When I put it on iron man, there were like... 8 things lit up... because Iron Man has thrusters on both hands and both feet.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: April 18, 2012, 06:13:57 AM »

nightcrawler cant be one-slot on diddy kong, have u taken a serious look at diddy??

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: April 18, 2012, 06:58:19 AM »

nightcrawler cant be one-slot on diddy kong, have u taken a serious look at diddy??
    thats what i tough he does looks very diferetly  nightcrawler is more human like so i dont know if diddy is the right choice maybe wolf fox or falco since they have some taill bones too

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: April 18, 2012, 07:14:27 AM »

Uh... Fox is one of my mains...

But given the badassery of Nightcrawler, I could part ways with him...

I did the same thing for Shiek when Spider-Man came out...

Note: I'm gonna ask SDoom if he doesn't mind me touching up Spider-Man... Like... giving him Win animations... maybe some unique grabs...

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9
    Print
    Jump to: