Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
that is a hard poll but i chose blaze
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

I'm going with Taskmaster.  Hawkeye would just look weird considering how short Pit is.

Meh.  Whatever.  One of the Sonic characters will probably win.

 i guess you know who voted on the last option  :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 11, 2012, 04:02:13 AM #183 Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 04:13:26 AM by LittleBoygos
Quote from: Victory Badguy on April 10, 2012, 07:18:58 PM
I'm going with Taskmaster.  Hawkeye would just look weird considering how short Pit is.

Meh.  Whatever.  One of the Sonic characters will probably win.
Hawkeye will have a slight size-mod

Post Merge: April 11, 2012, 04:13:26 AM

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25812
For those of you who may want this, enjoy.

Also, I finished Rouge, but her file size freezes the damn game. Sent off to Nano for a saving attempt. Cross your fingers :P


I chose Blaze just cause' I've waited long enough for a good one.



a manlier import for once! we've had so many twinks over pit, it's time for a change!

April 12, 2012, 04:47:52 AM #187 Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 04:59:31 AM by LittleBoygos
BAT is a good rig! Hahahahahah I'm a funny guy.



Post Merge: April 12, 2012, 04:59:30 AM

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25832
Gyarados released xD


cool rouge, she looks good but kinda tall *cough* size mod *cough*

lol "BAT"
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

the knee needs fixing otherwise is looking good
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 12, 2012, 01:43:23 PM
cool rouge, she looks good but kinda tall *cough* size mod *cough*

lol "BAT"

size mod wont get rid of the feeling of her being tall, since i already tried to edit proportions by size modding, and the results are very weird...

Quote from: Carnage on April 12, 2012, 01:56:34 PM
the knee needs fixing otherwise is looking good

Everything needs a little fixing. The ankles, the knees, the shoulders.

The poor guy has stray verts everywhere he needs to fix.

Boygos, do you use selection by element to rig?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 12, 2012, 03:02:55 PM
Everything needs a little fixing. The ankles, the knees, the shoulders.

The poor guy has stray verts everywhere he needs to fix.

Boygos, do you use selection by element to rig?
Yes, yes I do. When I first started this rig, I didn't use the blend tool... like... at all. I'm revamping everything though. The main problem is that her filesize is massive, and freezes the game.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 12, 2012, 03:16:02 PM
Yes, yes I do. When I first started this rig, I didn't use the blend tool... like... at all. I'm revamping everything though. The main problem is that her filesize is massive, and freezes the game.

...What's the blend tool?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

April 12, 2012, 03:59:12 PM #194 Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 04:02:03 PM by LittleBoygos
Quote from: Velen on April 12, 2012, 03:42:14 PM
...What's the blend tool?
Its when you're weighting verts, you can use it to blend verts to seperate bones... Idk... Nano taught me how to use it, and I'm still getting used to it. Rouge will be lookin good when she's done, don't you guys worry ;)

On another note, I actually really like the way this rig turned out, for only being rigged to one bone. Check it out everyone!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25836

And... Blaze is next :/ I'll begin working on her next week. I have to finish a lot of stuff first. Nano has had a lot of schoolwork, and can't get to helping me with Classic Tails for a little bit. Maybe this weekend. Rouge will be out this weekend too. Thor... well, I'll get to him eventually. My main priority is Rouge. I really want to make her look as nice as possible, as I now know a thing or two about rigging. :P