Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
pit doesnt make sense, since he has real wings, while buzz's wings are static plastic wings...
also, he doesnt fly, not even in toy story 2 the game, where you controlled buzz as if he wasnt a toy but a real space dude.
i vote for samus,but fox or falco may be even better, dont forget buzz's laser, cuz thats the only actual weapon he has

Quote from: gamma kid on April 13, 2012, 03:28:16 PM
pit doesnt make sense, since he has real wings, while buzz's wings are static plastic wings...
also, he doesnt fly, not even in toy story 2 the game, where you controlled buzz as if he wasnt a toy but a real space dude.
i vote for samus,but fox or falco may be even better, dont forget buzz's laser, cuz thats the only actual weapon he has
I wouldn't rig the wings to Pit's wing bones... I was basically using Pit because he can do that glide thing.
Falco has that weird thing with his limbs being super skinny, so I don't wanna use him.
Buzz fits Mario's bones VERY nicely, suprisingly.
Samus would just be cool xD
Fox... maybe.



April 14, 2012, 03:23:56 AM #213 Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 03:32:41 AM by StupidMarioFan1
For Buzz I voted Samus, for a few reasons, Pit doesn't sound good because he doesn't fly, and I ruled out Mario because of how many different Mario hacks I have, might as well have over 9000 of them! XD Obviuosly not that many, but I have tons of them weither made by me or I downloaded, I have a lot. And Buzz could use actual weapons instead of just his lazer.

Post Merge: April 14, 2012, 03:32:41 AM

Now that I think about, what about Zero Suit Samus? It'll be weird for someone to play as Buzz Lightyear, use his Final Smash and then suddenly turn into Zero Suit Samus. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Buzz is on Mario. I haven't touched anything but the neck, chest and legs, so don't worry, I'll get to the arms. Nano wanted me to put a preview up so, yeah. Btw, Nano is doing Woody now.


Well since he is over Mario, I recommend doing a PSA so he does other things instead of throw fireballs, use Fludd, and Mario's cape. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

will he have stretched wings and a closed helmet at fs eyes?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 14, 2012, 11:13:59 PM
will he have stretched wings and a closed helmet at fs eyes?
Sadly, no. His wings were missing several polygons, so I had to delete the whole set of them. The helmet wasn't even on the model :(


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 15, 2012, 01:56:47 AM
Sadly, no. His wings were missing several polygons, so I had to delete the whole set of them. The helmet wasn't even on the model :(
awww. ^this make me sad

IDEA:
why not have someone who's good at making models have them make the helmet/wings
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

the helmet is easy to make, and so are the wings, since the helmet is just a semisphere, and the wings are rectangular cubes (my geometrical language sucks in english)

I may make another version in the future. We'll see.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 15, 2012, 02:22:09 PM
I may make another version in the future. We'll see.
eh ok
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Changed my mind. Buzz will be on Samus now. Nano is putting Woody on ZSS. They will come with size-mods to make them decent sizes rather than huge. I'm thinking about the size of Mario and Weegee.


yah buzz on samus

now i'll just need a SJS buzz and woody styled csp
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.