Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
FallenKing finished his part of our Hawkeye collab. There's a huge problem with his tunic, but I don't blame King, since not even I could fix it myself. Kudos to him for do the best he could. Releasing tonight.


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 17, 2012, 10:19:58 PM
FallenKing finished his part of our Hawkeye collab. There's a huge problem with his tunic, but I don't blame King, since not even I could fix it myself. Kudos to him for do the best he could. Releasing tonight.

He looks alright to me
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

oh yes hawkeye

*cough* animated nightwing *cough*
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

maybe take out the tunik and make it legs only? i dont recall him using a tunik at all but my memory must faill me lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 17, 2012, 10:19:58 PMFallenKing finished his part of our Hawkeye collab. There's a huge problem with his tunic, but I don't blame King, since not even I could fix it myself. Kudos to him for do the best he could. Releasing tonight. http://i.imgur.com/vPuXj.png
He looks fine. The face looks a bit funny but that's it really. :-\

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 17, 2012, 10:21:33 PM
oh yes hawkeye

*cough* animated nightwing *cough*
Don't worry, Nano is doing him. He's in better hands now XP

Quote from: Carnage on May 17, 2012, 10:22:23 PM
maybe take out the tunik and make it legs only? i dont recall him using a tunik at all but my memory must faill me lol
He does in the comics and TV show :P



why dont you rigg it like nano predator? he also has that thing on the middle of the legs :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



it's really nice that you're doing Batman, him and his villains might be the only part of DC I care... Marvel >>> DC lol

But if someone told me it would be possible to import Arkhan series models into Brawl, I would [censored] bricks. They look so high poly o.o'

Awesome!

I'll go DL Thor and Hawkeye and start reserching moves for them. I can say I'll have at least their Wait1 done by tonight. And probably their jumps as well. Since I've come to the realization that pretty much all MvC ppl jump the same. I'll just go ahead and do that for brawl as well. >_>

Woot woot more marvel characters to play wiff.

*looks at poll*

How dare you guys deny the hulk. I'm the only person who voted for him? :/

C'mon ppl >_>

My second vote would have been Batman Beyond. but take that cap off... Jeez... and those wings have to use viso... please. Part of the allure for Batman Beyond was that he didn't have a cape and his wings weren't always there.


PS: Snake has a Arkham City/Asylum import of Joker over Snake. Albeit a bad one... but its there.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Sorry bout the sloppy rig, but I did all I could. Hopefully I'll get better over the summer, haha. I'm downloading Hawkeye right now. Did you add any of those new articles?

Quote from: FaIIenKing on May 17, 2012, 11:11:50 PM
Sorry bout the sloppy rig, but I did all I could. Hopefully I'll get better over the summer, haha. I'm downloading Hawkeye right now. Did you add any of those new articles?
Nah, the articles looked bad in-game :(

Sounds good :P We'll revamp Hawkeye this summer?

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 17, 2012, 11:11:25 PM
Awesome!

I'll go DL Thor and Hawkeye and start reserching moves for them. I can say I'll have at least their Wait1 done by tonight. And probably their jumps as well. Since I've come to the realization that pretty much all MvC ppl jump the same. I'll just go ahead and do that for brawl as well. >_>

Woot woot more marvel characters to play wiff.

*looks at poll*

How dare you guys deny the hulk. I'm the only person who voted for him? :/

C'mon ppl >_>

My second vote would have been Batman Beyond. but take that cap off... Jeez... and those wings have to use viso... please. Part of the allure for Batman Beyond was that he didn't have a cape and his wings weren't always there.


PS: Snake has a Arkham City/Asylum import of Joker over Snake. Albeit a bad one... but its there.
Don't PSA the Hawk yet. I'm gonnaa fix the article problem, and probably revamp him this summer with King.

Thor? Keep his neutral B, and change it to electricity :srs: win.


I can do that.

Would anyone mind... if his wait... was him flying?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 17, 2012, 11:16:20 PM
I can do that.

Would anyone mind... if his wait... was him flying?
DO IT. Hovering, make his run a fly too. Change all his waits and runs to flying. That'd be so cool.