Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: Boygos on September 23, 2012, 09:52:54 PM
Give it to War Machine, too. Also, I've been meaning to talk to you about Iron Man. What do you say about possibly working on Mark VII, while I work on Avengers Cap, and we could dual release?
I started that a while ago. I'm game for it.

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 23, 2012, 07:11:28 PM
I plan to update Captain America and Iron Man with the new shaders soon
just make sure to leave the original one too
i heard some mvc shaders cause problems in some stages
gotta look into that

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 23, 2012, 09:54:19 PM
I started that a while ago. I'm game for it.
Sounds good. I got about an hour of free time to work on him. I'm gonna do that. I just got to finish Bowletta for SMF1, and Honey Queen real quickly.


Quote from: Boygos on September 23, 2012, 10:42:14 PMSounds good. I got about an hour of free time to work on him. I'm gonna do that. I just got to finish Bowletta for SMF1, and Honey Queen real quickly.
Yah! Gives me a reason to finish the CSPs for SMG2 Yoshi faster. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 23, 2012, 11:01:15 PM
Yah! Gives me a reason to finish the CSPs for SMG2 Yoshi faster. :happy:
Bowletta should be done in like just a few minutes. All you wanted me to do is the horns right?

@Everyone

Have some Cap.


There's literally nothing at all I can do to make the boots better without redoing the rig for the third time. :-\ Sorry guys. I'll see what I can do texture wise. The reason being is that I don't have this guys' max file anymore. I can't find it. Everything from here on out with be texture and material editing.



Quote from: Nanobuds on September 23, 2012, 11:08:55 PM
dat face

I can help with the texture if you want
That'd be awesome.

I think a pattern is in order. Also, if you could figure out which part of the texture is the torso, that'd be excellent. I can't find it.
I've been trying to work off this...


It's difficult when you don't know where the torso is.

Also, I'm going to rip Iron Man's model from Iron Man 2 for Wii, so you can use that helmet on the model, and other parts of the Mark III armor you may need.


Quote from: Boygos on September 23, 2012, 11:14:47 PM
That'd be awesome.

I think a pattern is in order. Also, if you could figure out which part of the texture is the torso, that'd be excellent. I can't find it.
I've been trying to work off this...


It's difficult when you don't know where the torso is.

Also, I'm going to rip Iron Man's model from Iron Man 2 for Wii, so you can use that helmet on the model, and other parts of the Mark III armor you may need.

UVtemplate anyone?

I freakin love that shield. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Boygos on September 23, 2012, 11:23:53 PM
And I'm not even done with it :srs:
Isnt that shield from the really crappy movie-styled model?

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 23, 2012, 11:37:38 PM
Isnt that shield from the really crappy movie-styled model?
Yep, I haven't touched the textures yet. I gotta edit the contrast just a tad, and get rid of some of the scuffs, I'll make a battle-damaged version where it has alllllll the scuffs, too.


Quote from: Boygos on September 23, 2012, 11:23:53 PMAnd I'm not even done with it :srs:
How can you possibly make that sheild any sexier? I also know your pain with finding certain parts of a texture, never understood why some models are textured the way they are. That's why I loved Melee Mario, so easy to find the textures. :D Maybe you should stop with the sheild and work on the rest of CA, his sheild stands out too much compared to the rest of him.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 23, 2012, 11:51:22 PM
How can you possibly make that sheild any sexier? I also know your pain with finding certain parts of a texture, never understood why some models are textured the way they are. That's why I loved Melee Mario, so easy to find the textures. :D Maybe you should stop with the sheild and work on the rest of CA, his sheild stands out too much compared to the rest of him.
Nano is finishing that I think. I'm going to finish Bowletta and Queen as of now. I also have to finish downloading the Iron Man 2 game, and rip Iron Man, Widow, Fury, Tony and others.


The model needs to be a bit thinner... movie styled is skinnier.