Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Dem eyes are so low-res.......but you'll fix that, right? ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 28, 2012, 10:41:36 PMDem eyes are so low-res.......but you'll fix that, right? ;D
Don't forget about the nose as well, needs texture editing.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: joke. on October 29, 2012, 10:24:09 AM
hey boygos, just wanted to show you this



That's pretty phucking epic.

Dual release is a go ;D

But one thing, how did you get the hands working since there's only four fingers on these guys, but Mario and Weegee have 5?


Quote from: Boygos on October 29, 2012, 12:05:52 PM
That's pretty phucking epic.

Dual release is a go ;D

But one thing, how did you get the hands working since there's only four fingers on these guys, but Mario and Weegee have 5?
you can tell he misses a finger the 3rd one but it isnt to noticable just look closelly and you see a gap where a finger might have been
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 29, 2012, 01:37:57 PM
you can tell he misses a finger the 3rd one but it isnt to noticable just look closelly and you see a gap where a finger might have been

this
fingers were too thick to put them on 1, 2 and 3, so i put them on 1, 2 and 4...

Quote from: joke. on October 29, 2012, 03:04:21 PMthis fingers were too thick to put them on 1, 2 and 3, so i put them on 1, 2 and 4...

Mind fixing up Mickey's hands the same way?

Also, should I just do another version of Mickey with the head and textures from Epic Mickey, so we have classic and modern Mickey?


idk, do as you please, the only serious difference is that epic misckey's face is white

Quote from: joke. on October 29, 2012, 03:22:53 PMidk, do as you please, the only serious difference is that epic misckey's face is white
and the eyes too, I guess.


Would you mind doing the fingers on Mickey for me if I can't make it work on my own?


just vertex them a bit O.o

but sure, my finger rigs suck though

Quote from: joke. on October 29, 2012, 03:47:58 PMjust vertex them a bit O.o but sure, my finger rigs suck though

Not as bad as mine xD

Have you seen Zurg?

Jeez that was a mess xD

I'll send them to you if I can't get them tonight. I'm in computers class right now and it's a breeze. I'll for sure start texture on them both tonight. Do you know if we have access to the Epic Mickey shaders?


not that i know, i got oswald's model from the models resource, but if you figure out a nice shader, i'd love to send oswald over to you so you can apply it to both, i think taskmaster's shader would look great, if u can manage to steal that xDD

Quote from: joke. on October 29, 2012, 04:05:11 PMnot that i know, i got oswald's model from the models resource, but if you figure out a nice shader, i'd love to send oswald over to you so you can apply it to both, i think taskmaster's shader would look great, if u can manage to steal that xDD
Defenitly, I can get that shader and I'll try it. I'll also mess around with some PokePark shaders or shaders from Mario Galaxy. I'll try and contact the guy who ripped them, but I don't think they like me over at the Models resource since all I do is ask questions xD


Quote from: Boygos on October 29, 2012, 04:08:21 PM
Defenitly, I can get that shader and I'll try it. I'll also mess around with some PokePark shaders or shaders from Mario Galaxy. I'll try and contact the guy who ripped them, but I don't think they like me over at the Models resource since all I do is ask questions xD

lol, then give em some models and they'll shut

be a uber troll and just suubmit all brawl characters with all alt textures :P

try stupidmariofans super mario galaxy shader
that one is awesome

beyonds uses spec maps and diffuse and normal maps
dont know if you have all of those maps