Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 17, 2012, 05:52:10 PM
Okay guys, Maul and Knuckles will be released today. Steve Rodgers is cancelled. Nanobuds is gonna do him, since he's doing Cap on Falcon, he's gonna do the alt costumes from UMvC3 too. Dr. Doom will come sometime next week, but I need to get the files from Segtendo and convert them first.
be waiting for knuckles :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: SouthCraft on March 17, 2012, 09:25:00 PM
finally a knux over sonic! If its okay i maybe make a psa for him over jiggs
Yeah, that'd be awesome! Just make sure Pavlova is okay with it, and then you can.


dont forget to send me Maul so i can make the lighsaber sexy

go marvel i want iron man and GAMBIT!!!!!!!!

you have to do gambit
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 18, 2012, 12:04:33 AM
dont forget to send me Maul so i can make the lighsaber sexy
I will bro. I just need to fix up his back. The auto rig was soooooooooo damn good, and I made it even beetterr;)

Post Merge: March 19, 2012, 03:31:13 AM

Okay guys. The poll is uncool. Doom or Magneto. Debate go.


*necropost cuz of the stupid post-merging crap*



I started Modern Sonic from Generations a while ago... he has too many verts :/

So... will you do Dr. Doom or Magneto now ?
Me wants Dr. Doom !
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

LittleBoygos so is ultimate carnage model ripable from ultimate spider man?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 20, 2012, 08:22:13 PM
LittleBoygos so is ultimate carnage model ripable from ultimate spider man?
@Carnage Oh boy, I forgot! I'm gonna do a quick search to see if someone else ripped it already, if not, I'll try and get him.

@Everyone else Dr. Doom is next.
Don't worry, Magneto will make his return in an upcoming poll...
There's enough Sonic on the vault.... New poll in progress.