Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 25, 2012, 03:16:49 PM
Well, I would do both of them, I'd just do Venom first. Doom is about 50% done, and I'm having some major problems with his cape. I'll get it to work, but it's gonna take me a week or two with Nano gone :'(

In that case, go ahead and finish Venom first. Better to knock out whichever is easier first.


Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 25, 2012, 03:23:06 PM
oh also could also make a version of him over DK becuase all my wolf slots are filled (vegeta/metal sonic) if not thats ok i get it
I was thinking about that, actually. I might do that. What would be really cool, because I could rig Venom's tongue to DK's tie, so his tongue would move around. I could also make his shoulder's larger, to make him look a little more like his The Spectacular Spider-Man appearance. Which is like this,


@Carnage yeah, the gun doesn't fit about 90% of imports over Star Fox characters :( It's either I put him on Wolf or Ganon, and I plan to put Magneto and Doom on Ganon, so Wolf works, I guess.


now that would be scary if he had his toung swing around all the time

also for recolors you should make a carnage colored venom and spidey colored venom just some suggestions
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 25, 2012, 03:32:42 PM
now that would be scary if he had his toung swing around all the time

also for recolors you should make a carnage colored venom and spidey colored venom just some suggestions
I would let someone else do the recolors. I would do a Carnage vertex too. Carnage wouldn't have a DK version though. Carnage (The actual person who posted above) gave me some different models of Carnage that he found, and they're not very good at all. I could make a SWEET Carnage vertex out of this model. So basically, I would only do three different versions, per say, a Carnage on Wolf as a vertex, this Venom model on Wolf, and a Vertex of the Venom on DK, to make it look like the Spectacular Spiderman style.


ok cant wait and if you dont mind i would like to do some texture (before or after its release is fine)
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

I know the voting hasn't gotten very far, but I'm going to start working on the Wolf version now. I'm really excited to see how this turns out in the end, so I may go H.A.M. and finish it today lol


*HYPE* *HYPE* *HYPE*
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Will you still do Doom after Venom ?
And if yes , will he lag in 4 Player battles ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 25, 2012, 03:38:40 PM
I would let someone else do the recolors. I would do a Carnage vertex too. Carnage wouldn't have a DK version though. Carnage (The actual person who posted above) gave me some different models of Carnage that he found, and they're not very good at all. I could make a SWEET Carnage vertex out of this model. So basically, I would only do three different versions, per say, a Carnage on Wolf as a vertex, this Venom model on Wolf, and a Vertex of the Venom on DK, to make it look like the Spectacular Spiderman style.
so you will vertex carnage out of venom hmm remenber carnage isnt bulky at all  he has like spider man stature,doesnt have longue tong and he doesnt have any spider designed in the suit anywhere unlike venom , well i guess you know carnage but i still  think a model ripped from one of those games he features would be better since like i said venom doesnt look anything like carnage it will need large ammounts of vertexing to make him look  normal instead of large.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Venom :af:
On Wolf :happy:
lol, joking aside its a great idea. Definatly will need a resize with it or he will be puny. I also agree with Carnage about vertexing Carnage out of Venom, it will be very difficult. Can we see the models Carnage sent?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I voted for Doom.

There's been many Venom attempts already, but Doom has yet to see any love. So I say Venom can wait, but I wouldn't mind seeing a proper import though.

Quote from: Beyond on March 25, 2012, 05:19:54 PM
I voted for Doom.

There's been many Venom attempts already, but Doom has yet to see any love. So I say Venom can wait, but I wouldn't mind seeing a proper import though.
are you srs ? there only been one vertex by matsako and the rest are just simple texture changes nothing more how is a vertex many atteamps? making characters using the venom suit isnt considered an ateemp since they are just black with a spider on the chest.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Holyyy crap. Beyond.  Has spoken. In my thread.
*faints*
Okay... so here's how its gotta go.
I'm having a ridiculous amount of problems with Doom. I really can't seem to get his cape to work. In addition,  His cap always gets in the way while rigging. Im still new to this, and again, with Nano gone... I seem to have misplaced my mentor.... I'm like a padawan, without his Jedi Master, and I ain't ready to kick Darth Mauls ass yet! Help? So if anyone is an experienced rigger, could ya help me out? I'd love to finish Doom, then do Venom, rather than do Venom, and have Doom waitttting to be finished. Just sitting there.

As for Carnage.... I got this. Donnnnttt you worry. I'm using Spidermans model, and I'm putting Venoms head on it, taking out the tongue, putting the symbiote stuff all over him, and more


Doom can wait, bro. Relax and do someone else :P.

Hyped as hell for Venom btw! I'd download him both over Wolf and DK :P.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Venom preview below. Rig is about 30% done, but I know you guys are pushing for a preview. This is the wolf version. I've only done his neck, head, jaw and parts of his shoulders. Haven't done ANYTHING to his legs, fingers and hands yet. So chillax. I know the knees are jacked uup :P