Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Once you do finish Amy please, if you can, once you get to doing other sonic characters please try Blaze.


Nano's gonna make the hands bigger, because these are link's hands.
Haven't rigged arms or legs yet.

As you guys can see, it fits normal Link's bones much better.


oh nice

idk if im gonna get it becuase its so epic but i have one over TL

nope ima get it
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


Yeah, a horizontal crop should be applied there, similar to what he already has.


Rigged Legs. Now I gotta do the arms, then have Nano make the hands bigger (already rigged the hands) then release.


yah yah yah hype
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


well yah for the people who will use it
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 29, 2012, 03:16:14 AM
Rigged Legs. Now I gotta do the arms, then have Nano make the hands bigger (already rigged the hands) then release.

Wow, that was fast xD I'm really excited for this :) And yeah, I think she should get a size mod so that she can be a little bit smaller than Sonic

Yeah, I guess I will then. Arms are done. No response from Nano about dem hands.
*Goes on Xbox to hunt and harass nano*




can't wait for the generations imports!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P