Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
cool
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Okay... now you can all stop complaining about Amy being on Link..

SURPRISE A TOON LINK ONE... KINDA.



is tyhat hte model i sent ya^
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Metal Sonic on April 29, 2012, 06:15:52 PM
is tyhat hte model i sent ya^
Nah, it's this one,
http://models-resource.com/custom_edited/soniccustoms/
This one only took a second to rig, and now, I can do everyone on this page ^_^

@Everyone
Modern Amy is done, just need to get the eyes moving, and Nano needs to make the hands big



yahyuh amy is she stil gonna get a size mod
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


ok thats fine classic seems it fits withe size anyway
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Classic Amy has texture problems. I'll try to fix them, but if I can't PM me if you want to try


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 29, 2012, 06:57:26 PM
but if I can't PM me if you want to try
confused.....
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

its classic amy what'd you expect
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


Quote from: ManicBrawler3666 on April 29, 2012, 07:20:01 PM
If I said what I'd expect, it would be WWIII.
lolol its like a 3 polygon custom model. it's not suppose to look amazing.

I see Blaze over Lucario won the poll.

When are you going to do her?

Quote from: -Hero- on April 29, 2012, 09:26:38 PM
I see Blaze over Lucario won the poll.

When are you going to do her?
I don't know :P I want to finish the Amys first.