Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 06, 2012, 03:11:12 AM
Oh yes it will look really stupid, but Link is obviously the number one choice to rig over. Or replace the sword with a knife since he used knives as well :P
The movie depicted Hawkeye as he appears and acts in Ultimate Comics. This Hawkeye model is more of a Classic look...


Yea they're very different I'm just wondering what you can use to replace the sword so he doesn't look weird in gameplay :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 06, 2012, 03:17:54 AM
Yea they're very different I'm just wondering what you can use to replace the sword so he doesn't look weird in gameplay :P
That;s why I think he'll look better on Pit lol


Whatever works. Or...and I'm just spit ballin here, why not just delete the sword entirely so he swinging nothing?

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 06, 2012, 03:29:02 AM
Whatever works. Or...and I'm just spit ballin here, why not just delete the sword entirely so he swinging nothing?
Meh... that'd look really weird. I think he'd be best on Pit, and then I could make another version on Link, if Kagemaru wants to PSA it.


Sounds good as long as he's imported I'm not crying. The whole Avengers in Smash, sounds epic. Anyway started on the stage :D

Well a thought... since I'm clueless on how rigging works with models and what not...

Would it be to much to rig a second, free bow attached to the HaveN bone of one of his hands, and the other be over link's normal bow. That way, the one in his hand can 1, go away when needed, and 2 be swung around like a sword and look accurate.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 06, 2012, 03:47:28 AM
Well a thought... since I'm clueless on how rigging works with models and what not...

Would it be to much to rig a second, free bow attached to the HaveN bone of one of his hands, and the other be over link's normal bow. That way, the one in his hand can 1, go away when needed, and 2 be swung around like a sword and look accurate.
Kind of... It will liij weird when swung around in general though...


i support the idea of Hawkeye on Link... like in the movie he even swigs it around and stuff. you could also import his bow model on Link's for a PSA

*Sees Avi*

You are aware I have Iron Man animations just laying about on my computer?

Once I find out how to switch samus's missiles with the ray gun beam, and find someone to help me with the booster gfx, I'll release them.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 06, 2012, 05:05:43 AM
*Sees Avi*

You are aware I have Iron Man animations just laying about on my computer?

Once I find out how to switch samus's missiles with the ray gun beam, and find someone to help me with the booster gfx, I'll release them.
I want those :srs: haha

@Everyone -
I decided to use Thor's DLC costume for the rig over Ike. It has a lot less verts, and I like his Classic appearance a lot better. I used Ike's arms, hands, legs and wristbands. Vertexed them a lot though. He's more based off of his Classic/Avengers (animated) appearance rather than his Ultimate/Modern/Movie/Ages of Thunder appearance...
here it is... feedback?

as you can see he looks a lot more Classic.. here's some reference pictures...
Ages of Thunder Thor
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Movie Thor
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

UMvC3 Default Thor
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And here's what this model is based off of...
Classic Thor
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Animated
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


oh, and so you guys are aware... DemonBoy is ripping me this from MUA2...

Nano, you got first dibs... If you want to rig Classic Iron Man... he's all yours :P
Can you send me Iron Man's .Max so I can make Iron Patriot really quickly?


i like the model a lot. just needs texture work, like on the pants. and then maybe some arm definition.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on May 06, 2012, 05:04:57 PM
i like the model a lot. just needs texture work, like on the pants. and then maybe some arm definition.
Yeah, I'm working on making his arms look more muscular, and his pants look better atm :P


demonboy can rip MUA2? so he can rip the 2 carnage models? xD

also mua2 has some srs epic models imo of many marvel chars
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 06, 2012, 05:16:00 PM
demonboy can rip MUA2? so he can rip the 2 carnage models? xD

also mua2 has some srs epic models imo of many marvel chars
No, since Carnage is a DLC character, not in the wii version :(