Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: Teinchi23 on May 11, 2012, 05:11:59 PM
Thor looks great!! When will he be released?
Probably tonight :P
Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 11, 2012, 11:51:13 AM
its like a safe way of saying sh.t like saying fudge instead of fu.k
ohhh... gotcha :P
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 11, 2012, 03:54:54 PM
Thor is lookn [censored]ing epic as hell bro. Love it so far.

Magneto seems to have texture problems on his face? And his texture seems way to bright compared to others.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 11, 2012, 04:24:17 PM
I meant to say his helmet. How there is purple spots in some places.
Yeah, I noticed he looks really bright. There isn't anything I can do about it though :P I haven't edited the textures at all :P If you'd want to texture him, that'd be extremely kickass.
Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on May 11, 2012, 04:15:31 PM
Magneto's face looks fine to me.
However, I think he needs a shine on his helmet and the chest plate holding his cape.
That's where Nano comes in xD




Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 11, 2012, 08:42:16 PM
hahaha. Did you rig his toe bone?
on Thor? yes i did... i might have missed a vert tho o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Dr. DSX8 on May 11, 2012, 08:46:36 PM
on Thor? yes i did... i might have missed a vert tho o.o
Yeah, no worries, I think I got it  :P



@Everyone
Started Hawkeye's rig. Expect a preview tonight. He is over Link, due to popular demand...


sweet.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Bawlin
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Quote from: Iron Nano on May 11, 2012, 10:07:10 PM
do u still need me to do the cape
Yeah. I'll send you him in a sec. How long does cape rigging take? Any chance you'd do Magneto's cape too?


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 11, 2012, 10:09:32 PM
Yeah. I'll send you him in a sec. How long does cape rigging take? Any chance you'd do Magneto's cape too?
it depends on the vert layout...

Dr Doom is friggin impossible :srs:

I'll do them after i release Junior tonight

Quote from: Iron Nano on May 11, 2012, 10:24:01 PM
it depends on the vert layout...

Dr Doom is friggin impossible :srs:

I'll do them after i release Junior tonight
lol send me doom I wanna see how bad it is...


Quote from: Iron Nano on May 11, 2012, 10:24:01 PM
it depends on the vert layout...

Dr Doom is friggin impossible :srs:

I'll do them after i release Junior tonight

Speaking of...

If I had a moveset to work with >_> I could fit him into my workload this weekend. I've gotta animate Sanji's grabs, mess with Spider-Man's grabs and talk to Albafika about getting them to end in the air, PSA Iron Man a bit. (animate and psa one move at a time. Since I wont have internet, MvC references are a no go)

And general this and that stuff.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.