Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
i downloaded totodile with no problem ppl dont know about the log ins and all also baoygos that pichu if he gets the normal fixed he will be almost perfect :P also does the taill work well with pikachu bones?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Im sick today. I feel like [censored]. On the bright side, I can rig a ton of Pokemon. Any ideas? I'd like to do Cyndaquil And bulbasaur on Ivysaur with a size mod.

@Nano lol this is my first rig that might actually impress you xD I really like the way he turned out.

Oh and downloads fixed. I hate box


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 15, 2012, 11:15:36 AM
Im sick today. I feel like [censored]. On the bright side, I can rig a ton of Pokemon. Any ideas? I'd like to do Cyndaquil And bulbasaur on Ivysaur with a size mod.

@Nano lol this is my first rig that might actually impress you xD I really like the way he turned out.

Oh and downloads fixed. I hate box
rig charmander over Charizard
that pokemon is needed
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

poliwrath iver wario,chikorita over bulbasaur or grotle
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Mariodk on May 15, 2012, 11:21:10 AM
rig charmander over Charizard
that pokemon is needed
Nano is doing that, and it's gonna be sweet. He's UV editing and stuff.


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 15, 2012, 01:14:01 PM
Nano is doing that, and it's gonna be sweet. He's UV editing and stuff.
rigg heracross on anyone xD (ssbm has a trophy of him if i recall)
or ho oh on charizard aswhelll since it would fit him :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 15, 2012, 12:13:45 PM
poliwrath over wario

Actually, someone has decided to do that, he just needed the model from PBR.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 15, 2012, 06:53:36 PM
Actually, someone has decided to do that, he just needed the model from PBR.
There was a download on the first 151 Pokemon from PBR floating around. I'm looking for it atm. Tell whoever it is that wants the model I'll give it to them when I get the pack.


That was uploaded to MegaUpload, sooooo.....

Plus, I'm sure someone has gotten him the model by now. If anything, I'll do it myself if Dolphin decides to cooperate. >_>

But yeah, good luck searching.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 15, 2012, 07:25:19 PM
That was uploaded to MegaUpload, sooooo.....

Plus, I'm sure someone has gotten him the model by now. If anything, I'll do it myself if Dolphin decides to cooperate. >_>

But yeah, good luck searching.
Well, some guys over at the spriters resource forums may have it, so I'll ask around there :P


Heracross would be awesome as well
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 15, 2012, 07:16:33 PM
There was a download on the first 151 Pokemon from PBR floating around. I'm looking for it atm. Tell whoever it is that wants the model I'll give it to them when I get the pack.
i think pikazz might have a backup or osmething if i recall
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 15, 2012, 08:05:52 PM
i think pikazz might have a backup or osmething if i recall
:srs: I NEED TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH PIKAZZ


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 15, 2012, 08:06:28 PM
:srs: I NEED TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH PIKAZZ
dont garantee it since he downloaded the pack to get wigglytuff so he might have all 151 still on his pc
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 15, 2012, 08:09:52 PM
dont garantee it since he downloaded the pack to get wigglytuff so he might have all 151 still on his pc
Oh boy. I sure do hope he has them. I'd love to rig that Mewtwo, or give it to Nano. Depends on if he's doing Melee Mewtwo or would rather have that one. Oh, and of course, Wartortle, Beedrill, Rhydon, Machoke and more.