Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)


Quote from: Solar99 on May 14, 2012, 10:10:30 PM
Not really. People STILL think he's lame. :srs:
Well, he is [censored]y...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Solar99 on May 14, 2012, 10:10:30 PM
Not really. People STILL think he's lame. :srs:
da fuq.
I love all of Marvel's characters so much, but Hawkeye's defenitly in my top ten. I had a fangirl scream when I saw him on that one Avengers animated show on Disney's new boys channel. I was dissapointed that they didn't include Vision though. He is one hardass mother f***er.


Quote from: Segtendo on May 14, 2012, 10:13:52 PMWell, he is [censored]y...
Watch the Avengers show. It might change your mind about that one.
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 14, 2012, 10:15:21 PMda fuq. I love all of Marvel's characters so much, but Hawkeye's defenitly in my top ten. I had a fangirl scream when I saw him on that one Avengers animated show on Disney's new boys channel. I was dissapointed that they didn't include Vision though. He is one hardass mother f***er.
Vision's going to be in the show later.

Quote from: Solar99 on May 14, 2012, 10:21:41 PM
Watch the Avengers show. It might change your mind about that one.Vision's going to be in the show later.
I may start watching it. It's not a bad show. I already know the characters pretty well from the comics, so it's easy for me to understand :P


Yo Boygos the Carnage model, is that the actual model from the Ultimate Spider Man video game? If so that's sick cuz nobdoy managed to get those models imported.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 14, 2012, 10:32:13 PM
Yo Boygos the Carnage model, is that the actual model from the Ultimate Spider Man video game? If so that's sick cuz nobdoy managed to get those models imported.
it is  demonboy ripped both venom and carnage gamma kid was t posing carnage but i still dont knwo if he finished him yet unfortunelly and from what boygos said he also has venom not posed unfortunelly :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@Boygos

You could always ask Beyond to edit the bones for ya... I'm sure he would help with that

Quote from: Solar99 on May 14, 2012, 10:10:30 PM
Not really. People STILL think he's lame. :srs:
Well, in the Avengers he did seem kinda of useless to the plot. In the movie, he was defiantly the last Avenger in my list. Not saying I hate his character, but in the movie his role just seemed so minimal, even when he was brain washed.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

May 14, 2012, 11:24:28 PM #910 Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 11:58:57 PM by CaptainBoygos
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 14, 2012, 10:53:10 PM
@Boygos

You could always ask Beyond to edit the bones for ya... I'm sure he would help with that
I'd love to do that.



Post Merge: May 14, 2012, 11:58:57 PM


I was feeling in a Pokemon mood.


Me likey the Totodile. He was my boy in my Soul Silver game.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

May 15, 2012, 12:20:52 AM #912 Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 12:26:13 AM by mr.mugenwii
Quote from: Carnage on May 14, 2012, 10:34:19 PM
it is  demonboy ripped both venom and carnage gamma kid was t posing carnage but i still dont knwo if he finished him yet unfortunelly and from what boygos said he also has venom not posed unfortunelly :S

couldnt u just rotate the bones, rig, and then rotate the bones back to t-stance?

if you want u can also rig the arm just to one bone so you can rotate it to t-stance and then continue with the rig, i hope you know what i mean.


Me gusta
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.